Chapter 42: The Girl Who Makes Your Heart Shimmer

Start from the beginning

Sunset Shimmer: "Let me guess, Undertale?"

F/N: "Yeah I am bit of a gamer. I'm surprised you know about Undertale."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah well I do like to play some video games in my spare time." She admitted which made your girls widen.

F/N: "Sunset...are you a gamer girl?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Sure am. Well I wasn't one when I first came to this world as I was focused on trying to get power and after the Fall Formal incident, I decided to see what this world had to offer and I decided to try some video games and I found them to be very fun."

F/N: "So what kind of games do you like to play?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Any that are really fun but I prefer to play some games that have an challenge to them."

F/N: "I see and is there anything else you like to do besides playing video games?" You asked.

Sunset Shimmer: "Well...I'm kinda into anime and manga as well." She admitted.

F/N: "Really? So am I."

Sunset Shimmer: "Who knew we had the same interests?"

F/N: "With how busy our lives are with magic involved, we never got the chance to know each others interest."

Sunset Shimmer: "That's true." She nodded. "I was also thinking of starting an gaming channel on YouTube."

F/N: "Now that I would love to see. It would be great to see my lovely and beautiful gamer girlfriend be one of the best gamers in the world."

Sunset Shimmer: "Oh you know what to say F/N~" She said and pecked your cheek.

F/N: "Since you told me you like video games, how about we go to the arcade?"

Sunset Shimmer: "I'd like that."

And with that, you and Sunset left the park.

You and Sunset went to the mall and arrived at the arcade.

F/N: "Here we are."

Sunset Shimmer: "So many games to play. Which to choose?" She wondered as she looked at many games to play.

The arcade was filled various games such like Street Fighter, Mario Kart Arcade GP, Time Crisis, Dance Dance Revolution and many more.

F/N: "Well why not try them all out?" You suggested.

Sunset Shimmer: "Really?"

F/N: "Sure, I can get an whole lot of quarters." You said as you went up to an machine that exchanges dollar bills for quarters, put in some dollar bills and got an lot of quarters. "Here we go, now we can play."

Sunset Shimmer: "Thanks F/N." She said.

You and Sunset played various games throughout the arcade together and you both are having so much fun together.

While Sunset was busy playing Donkey Kong and trying to beat the high score, you heard some chatter nearby.

F/N: "Huh? Wonder who that is." You wondered and looked to see an young boy around the same as the CMC and a woman.

The boy has light brown hair with lighter brown streaks in it, a coloured propeller hat with green propeller blades on it, a brownish green hoodie, blue pants and red and white sneakers while the woman has light brown hair, a pink T-shirt, blue jeans and pink shoes.

Young Boy: "Please mum, can I have some more quarters?" He asked the woman.

Woman: "I'm sorry Button but I'm low on money at the moment so I can't give you any more quarters."