Chapter 31: Sun & Moon

Start from the beginning

Applejack: "Your three are sayin' that Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna have nieces?"

Rainbow Dash: "Not only that but they look like younger versions of our principal and vice principal?"

F/N: "Pretty much yeah."

Twilight Sparkle: "It's weird. In Equestria, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna don't have a younger brother or if they mentioned him."

Sunset Shimmer: "Maybe they do have a brother and something happened to him so they don't talk about it."

Adagio Dazzle: "When we lived in Equestria a thousand years ago before being banished to this world, we heard about Princess Celestia and Princess Luna but nothing about them having a brother." She said with the other sirens nodding in agreement.

Fluttershy: "Where are Soleil and Selena now?"

F/N: "Don't know. As soon as recess began, they both disappeared."

Aria Blaze: "Why not go to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna and ask about their nieces?"

F/N: "That's an good idea. Let's go ask them."

You and your girlfriends arrived outside the principal's office and knocked on the door.

Principal Celestia: "Come in." She said as you and your girlfriends entered the office and saw Principal Celestia at her desk with her sister standing by. "So what I can help you all with?"

F/N: "Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, we've met your nieces."

Vice Principal Luna: "Ah, so you've met Soleil and Selena. How were they?"

F/N: "They seemed...nice." You said as you remembered them winking at you.

Applejack: "Say Principal Celestia, how come you never mention having an couple of nieces?"

Principal Celestia: "Well we never get to see our nieces or our younger brother much since our brother works a lot overseas."

Twilight Sparkle: "So who is this younger brother of yours?"

Vice Principal Luna: "His name is Cosmos and he works as an extremely important businessman. He asked us to let his daughters live with us and attend our school since his work is going to require him to travel a lot."

Sunset Shimmer: "Do you have any idea why your nieces look like you?"

Principal Celestia: "We don't know. They just do."

F/N: "I see. Well we better go."

Principal Celestia: "Actually F/N, we were hoping to talk your girlfriends here."

Rarity: "You do?"

Sci-Twi: "Are we in trouble?"

Vice Principal Luna: "You girls aren't in trouble. We just want to talk to you girls."

F/N: "What is it you want to talk to them about?"

Principal Celestia: "Actually F/N, this is going to just be talk between us and your girlfriends so I was wondering if you could leave us for the moment."

F/N: "Okay, I will see you girls later." You said and left the office.

Pinkie Pie: "What do you wanna talk about Principal Celestia?" She asked as the Principal and Vice Principal Luna looked at each other for a moment before looking at your girlfriends.

Principal Celestia: "Well..."

(Time Skip)

It was now lunch time and you're in the cafeteria, grabbing an tray of food and went to meet up with your harem and saw them along with Soleil and Selena hanging out with them.