Chapter 25: Preparations for the Friendship Games

Start from the beginning

Just then, a bus arrives outside of the school and a girl wearing an hoodie and glasses comes out from the bus. The bus leaves the girl and takes out a device of sorts which starts working and takes her to the CHS statue/portal to Equestria which she inspects until she goes around the statue to where the portal is.

You and Sunset look up to see the girl who is inspecting the portal.

Sunset Shimmer: "Hey!" She said which gained the attention of the girl and you recognize the hoodie.

F/N: 'Is that Twilight?! What is she doing here?' You thought.

Sunset Shimmer: "What are you doing?!" She questioned the girl who then began to run away. "Wait! Stop!" She called out as you and Sunset chase after the girl.

The girl ran across the street as an car passed in front of you and Sunset, preventing you two from crossing the street as an bus stops in front of the girl who goes into it and drives off as you and Sunset finally cross the street.

Sunset Shimmer: "Who was that?"

F/N: 'Why was Twilight here and why was she inspecting our school statue?' You thought.

Meanwhile in the bus, the girl sits down in the very back seats and takes her hoodie off, revealing to be Sci-Twi who sighs in relief.

Sci-Twi: 'I got away just in time...and I can't believe I saw F/N again. So he is a student at CHS...I wish he was a student at Crystal Prep.' She thought sadly.

The bus stops in front of Sci-Twi's school and CHS' rival, Crystal Prep Academy.

Sci-Twi gets off the bus, walks into her school, goes through an hallway and enters an private room. In the private room is an board with an photo of CHS with other photos and drawings and red string all over the board, connecting to each different photos and drawings as Sci-Twi pins a drawing of the portal to Equestria on her board.

Also on the board is an calendar with an tag saying "Friendship Games" on it while Sci-Twi is creating a new device from parts from her earlier device she used earlier at CHS and creates an amulet device which she finishes making and smiles.

Sci-Twi's amulet device actives and starts glowing.

Little did Sci-Twi know that the device she just created would cause trouble not just for her but everyone at the upcoming Friendship Games...

Sometime later, you and your girlfriends were in the school library with you sitting on a chair thinking while Sunset was pacing around as everyone else was reading a book as Sunset told everyone about the girl who was looking at the statue.

Sunset Shimmer: "She was definitely doing something to the statue or was going to."

Fluttershy: "Do you think she came through the portal from Equestria?"

F/N: "I doubt it because there would have been a huge flash that we would have noticed."

Sunset Shimmer: "Then that means she's from this world."

Applejack: "Well that's a relief. The last thing we need is another magical so-and-so bent on world domination comin' over from Equestria." She said with a wink at the end to Sunset who smirks in response.

Rarity: "Agreed. I have no interest in another fight against the powers of evil magic. The wear and tear on my wardrobe is just too much to keep up with."

Adagio Dazzle: "Neither do we. You don't have to worry about us attempting something with evil magic ever again." She said as her fellow sirens nodded in agreement.

Sunset Shimmer: "Still, a mysterious figure snooping around the portal? Don't you wanna know what she was up to?"

Fluttershy: "I don't even want to guess."