It was Henry, Donald and Douglas. They all were shocked at James condition but greets them nonetheless.

 They all were shocked at James condition but greets them nonetheless

"Wh- Henry? Donald? Douglas? All of you are here?" asked James.

"Of course laddie, we took refuge here after our shed got attacked by those!" replied Douglas.

"James, you look worse. What happened?" asked Henry after seeing James face.

"I-  uh. Uhh. I don't want to talk about it." answered James.

"Though, what happened to the engines here in Brendam like the china clay twins or the dockyard shunter?" continued James.

"I don't know the whereabouts for Salty and Ben but I know Bill is gone." answered Henry with a worried look.

"Bill gone?" pondered James.

"Our Bill is gone but replaced with a monster that nearly killed me in Wellsworth!" said Henry.

"Oh my..." James was shocked as there is more dangers than the parasites.

"Did you see any other engines such as Gordon and Edward?" asked Henry.

"I was actually with Gordon after Oliver took me. Though, I think they are on their way to Vicarstown." answered James.

"Wait, they are going to Vicarstown? I heard from guards that the government is destroying the bridge to prevent any invasion outside of the island. I am worried for Gordon." said Henry.

"When?" asked James.

"I don't know but all I know is that Vicarstown Bridge is going to be destroyed in few days." said Henry with a sad face.

Then the guards told James to go into the warehouse to be treated and for the driver and fireman to rest in a nearby camp. Jerich and Seth do what they are told and exit James cab as they look at James. The red engine was entering into the warehouse and the door closed.

 The red engine was entering into the warehouse and the door closed

Jerich and Seth decided to rest in the tent. They saw other people who was traumatized at what happened in Sodor and was worried about their loved ones.