Chapter 23: Magical Showdown

Start from the beginning

You focused and sensed three energy signatures coming from the abandoned warehouse.

F/N: "I sense three energy signatures inside the warehouse. Two of them is Adagio and Aria while the third is definitely Brad but his energy is much darker than anything I've sense. He definitely has magic of sorts."

Sonata Dusk: "So what do we do F/N?"

F/N: "Sonata, you sneak around and enter the warehouse from the back while I'll go through the front and distract Brad. While I'm distracting Brad, you'll go and free Adagio and Aria." You tell her.

Sonata Dusk: "Are you sure?"

F/N: "I'm sure and don't worry, I'll be fine." You tell her.

Sonata Dusk: "Okay..."

Inside the abandoned warehouse is Brad leaning against a pillar while Adagio and Aria are tied up to chair and gagged nearby.

Brad Grape: 'Soon Sonata will bring F/N to me and I'll get my revenge on him for ruining my life.' He thought angrily.

By all accounts Brad Grape has never been a nice guy when he was growing up. He came from a rich family and he was the heir to the family fortune which lead him to believe he could do whatever he wants without any consequences. At school he got some friends and even the interest of a few girls but only because he was rich but everything changed when he went to Manehattan High and all the attention was on a young man named F/N L/N. F/N is a nice guy with great looks who manage to make a lot of friends and even gain the attention to a lot of girls which made Brad jealous so he started bullying anyone he wanted. This lead to Brad losing his friends and any girls who had an interest in him didn't want to be with a bully so Brad started to harass any girl who refused to go out with him. Brad finally decided he wanted to put F/N in his place and went to beat F/N up but F/N was able defend himself from Brad and that's when everyone had enough. F/N, along with everyone who Brad bullied and harassed told the principal and teachers of Manehattan High about Brad's bullying and with enough evidence, Brad was expelled from Manehattan High and if that wasn't bad enough, Brad's parents had enough of his attitude so they stripped him of being heir to the family fortune which they gave to his younger brother and sent him to military school to teach him a lesson.

Brad Grape: 'That bastard is the reason why my life has been terrible lately. He got everyone's attention, all the girls wanted him rather than me then he had to get everyone to turn against me and have me expelled from Manehattan High and because of him, my parents took away my right as heir to the family fortune to my younger brother and they sent me to military school.' He thought angrily. 'But if it wasn't for that stranger who appeared in my dream I had weeks ago then I would have this magic power.' He thought as he created a small magic energy ball in his hand.

Brad then remembers that a few weeks ago when he was in military school, he was asleep when all of a sudden, he had a strange dream and in it, a mysterious stranger appeared and told him that F/N has magic and that he moved to Canterlot which made Brad shocked and jealous until the stranger offered to give him magic and told him to use that magic to get his revenge which Brad wanted so the stranger gave him magic and when Brad woke up, he discovered he could use magic so he sneaked out of military school and headed to Canterlot to get his revenge. When Brad had another dream, the stranger appeared again and told him of the sirens and how they can be of use so Brad decided to find them and see if they would help but since they refused, Brad now has to get his revenge on his own.

Brad's concentrate is broken when he sees the main door open and you step in which makes him grin evilly.

Brad Grape: "Finally, after waiting so long for this.' He though evilly and stepped forward. "Well, well, well, if it isn't F/N." He said smugly.