Welcome 😊💜

Happy Taejincember 2022 to everyone here!!!

I am both excited and super nervous to share this with you. It has been an honour to participate in Taejincember 2022. Thank you Preeti for giving me a chance and organising this event. You are wonderful!

Thank you for even opening this book! I hope you enjoy reading it a little.

This is my first ever fanfic and I have no experience whatsoever.

Thank you @Taejinchi for the cute little prompt, I hope you are ok with what I have done with it. Hopefully I will write more in the future so I can improve.

I was inspired by the many amazing Taejin writers here on wattpad (and ao3), please check them out and some of them have stories here in Taejincember 2022! 

Reading their works has guided me in writing this and some have been very encouraging and supportive. I'm so very, very grateful to you.

Just a little note below about this story:

This story is absolutely and entirely FICTIONAL. It bears no significant connection to people, things, or events that may have inspired certain elements of it.

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PHOTOS, FANART OR VIDEOS USED HERE. ALL CREDITS TO THE OWNERS. (I did make the edit of the cover tho ^_^)

Everything I write is absolute fiction. Please don't take them seriously. Please refrain from leaving offensive or derogatory comments. Although I am open to constructive criticism.

If I have written something insensitive, offensive or misleading (to the point of unsafe and inappropriate spread of information), please let me know and I shall make amends. Please try to be kind about it too 😅

If this is not your cup of tea, please kindly stop here ✌

PLEASE READ THE TAGS before you continue with this story and heed the warnings for mature content and offensive language if there are any (There are some in this story 🔞 🔞 🔞 )

I'm very influenced by movies, songs, books, memes and other stories, so if it feels familiar, it probably is. I'm not claiming them as my original idea.

Clichés and predictable plots ahead, so you have been warned ^_^

Please do not republish or translate my work elsewhere without permission.

Anyhoooo... thanks for taking the time to read this note and I wish you a happy reading :)