Father, Daughter

Waverly's POV

"My Beautiful baby girl"

Did he just say what I think he just said? Could this man really be my father? I turn from the man to look around the group and everybody is looking between me and the man. I look at Wynonna and she steps towards the man.

"Hello"

"You must be Wynonna. You were so little the last time I saw you" the man says as he takes his eyes off of me and sets them up on Wynonna.

"Yes, that's me. We came here looking..."

"Yes I know you came looking for me... I'm so so sorry Waverly, I never meant to leave you. Ward when he found out that you weren't his he almost killed your mother. When he was done with her he made the Perley sisters cast a spell that bound me to just outside of the ghost river triangle and took my memories only to return when I set eyes upon my beautiful daughter" the man says as he stands up and walks towards me.

When he gets within arms reach of me I can't help but fall into his arms and let tears fall down my face. It felt all kinds of amazing to be held by my father. I just stood in the confines of his arms, It felt like we stood there for what felt like hours but In reality were mere minutes. He pulled away a little but kept me in his arms and looked at me.

"You look so much like your mother, all three of you do. You all have her beauty, bravery, and brains. Your mother always wanted the best for the three of you and she knew that no matter what the world threw at you, you would always have each other and your mates I see" he said as he turned towards Dolls, Doc, and nicole. I nodded my head towards Nicole and smiled Indicating i wanted her to come closer.

"These are mine and Wynonna's mates. This red headed goddess is mine, her name is Nicole. That over there is Doc. The other one is Dolls"

"It's nice to meet you um"

"Oh how rude of me. My name is Julian. It's nice to meet you, Nicole" he said with a smile as he took Nicole's hand to shake. We stood together for a few seconds before a man's voice called out from the woods.

"Oh isn't that cute" the male voice pulled us from our little moment. Turning around I saw a man walk out of the tree line and towards our group. When Julian saw the man he pulled me behind him.

"Who are you?" Wynonna asked as she saw him push me behind him and pulled out peacemaker. Dolls, Doc, and Nicole followed suit. Willa came to stand by me and grabbed my hand.

"I won't ask again asshole, who the hell are you?" Wynonna asked as she raised peacemaker. The man just laughed as he continued to walk towards us.

"I am Blusher and I have a bone to pick with you Earps, but now that I know there are royals here I will deal with them first then I will kill all of you Earps"

"We are not going to fight you today Blusher!" Julian yelled as he gently but forcibly pushed me further away from Blusher.

"Alright if that's the way you want to play. Come back to this same spot at the same time tomorrow. Julian someone will die tomorrow, who it is, is entirely up to you" and with that that man walks back towards the tree line before disappearing into the trees. When we no longer hear Blusher we all turn to Julian.

"What was that about dude?" Wynonna asks as she puts away peacemaker.

"I'm guessing you had to use the Perley sisters to find me which they would have warned you about Blusher. That man hates two things, the Earps, and Royals. Blusher wants to kill the Earps for what Wyat did to his sons. He wants to kill royals because we have more power than he does" Julian explains.