Sunrise, Golden Apple Amusement Park

Peterson POV:

I know those kids will come back. I stitched my blue vest into a apron looking thing, got myself some beat up goggles and got to work. Inventor became useless to me so I got rid of him. Luckily he did most of the work. All I have to do is screw on some bolts and create a remote control. Then those kids will bother me never again.

Inventor POV:

I was sweating and tied up. I looked to be under the amusement park. I knew Peterson's idea. Simply get rid of us so we didn't have proof. He kidnapped me to build a robot that would let him kidnap more kids to create the park without anyone knowing. I hope everyone comes get me.

Scout POV:

We got out of the basement and ran to our houses and grabbed some gear. We knew what and where Peterson was and we are going to stop him. I was going to save my boyfriend. We all decided to run to the park, get Inventor, stop Peterson and report him to the authorities. Simple as that. We walked into the park, signs misspelled. We started up the hill when suddenly there were obstacles. From the looks on the top of the hill, Peterson was there. He was laughing and holding a remote control. We walked to a different area full of gears and levers. I pulled a lever and a secret entrance under the park opened. We walked down and found Inventor tied up. "Are you ok?" I asked as I frantically untied him. "Peterson is going to try to kidnap more kids and force them to create spider-like machines!" Inventor explained to us. "We have to stop him. Even if we have to create our own machines." Leader said. We all agreed and got to work.