Kisses, injuries and discoveries.

3rd Person POV:

Everyone was searching the house for 2 more keys while Inventor was being taken away to Golden Apple Amusement Park with Peterson. Bagger and Brave upstairs while Leader, Scout and Detective were downstairs. Scout was demolishing drawers and found a gold key. Literally flipping over drawers. She ran to the basement door and unlocked the gold lock. Leader and Brave was in the hallway looking in rooms. Then Brave saw a photo of what looked liked Peterson and his family under a tree, the sun shining on them. He looked happy. "Look at this." Brave told Leader. "Is that his family?" She asked Brave. She nodded. "I think so." Meanwhile Detective and Bagger was upstairs searching. "Find anything?" Bagger asked Detective. "Nope." Bagger suddenly set his eyes on a gleaming red key. "Look! A key!" Bagger said. It was hanging on the edge of the roof. A fall like that could potentially kill him. It's 3 stories high. Bagger climbed through the window and scrambled to the edge. He was hoping getting a key would impress Brave. "Bagger, wait!" Bagger stopped to look at Detective hanging on the window, about to fall. The key was just out of reach. He decided to save Detective. He pulled him up but slipped on a loose tile and went tumbling down followed by a loud thud. Blood went out of his mouth and arm. He heard muffled yelled and crying and then saw black.

Brave POV:

"How did he fall?" I was yelling at my brother while also crying. "I-he...He saved me." I was speechless. I apologized to him for yelling. We called dragged Bagger onto the porch. The bleeding in his mouth stopped but his arms not. We bandaged his arms and his head, as it looked like he hit it hard. "So he saved you?" Leader asked. Detective nodded. "Which reminds me. There is a key up there. I'll go get it real quick." He told me. "Be careful." He nodded as he hugged me. Just then Bagger woke up, groaning. "You alright?" I asked. "I've been better." I was wondering why he was even on the roof. "Why we're you on the roof?! You could've died!" I scolded him. A tear went down his bloody face. "I just...was trying to impress you by getting the key. But I saved your brother instead. I'm sorry." I was surprised. "Impress me? You like me?" 

Bagger POV:

I nodded. Suddenly, without warning I felt something warm press against my lips. She was kissing me! I've waited my entire life for this moment. I kissed back. Scout and Leader was aaawwing. Soon Detective came back with the key. We stopped.missing. We thought he would be angry but he hugged me. "Thank you." He said. Brave and Scout helped me up and we unlocked the last lock. We looked in the basement, mannequins everywhere. Then we found a room with security screens that looked like was not only in his house but in the whole neighborhood. "So he was spying on us." Leader said. We also found a chair in the middle of the room. "Inventor probably was held hostage here. But where is he now?"