"and this is why your my favorite" you replied, smilin "fuck you too then" TATA said and y'all laughed, you walked to him and hugged him, who was sitting down on the couch. "you smell mad good but get off of me since i'm not your favorite" TA said as you continued to laugh.

"you'll be okay" you said, getting up off of him "y'all would look cute together" KR said, teasing jenn "we think alike because i was thinking the same thing but with you and your casket" you replied, now eating your fries.

"girl fuck you" he said, drinking his sprite "JENN GOT DA WOK MIX IT WIT SPRITE" kyle yelled as the sprite started burning his throat causing y'all to start dying of laughter "KYLE STFU" miah yelled from the other room "BITCH DONT TELL ME STFU I COULDNT BREATHE HOE" he yelled back, now you were on the floor, holding you stomach, dying of laughter.

MIAH swung her room door open and walked into the living room "unt unt what y'all do to my gf" miah said, referring to you "yo gf??" jenn said, mugging her "yes my gf, you got a problem??" miah questioned and jenn immediately bursted out laughin.

"if that's ya girl then why was she in my bed last night??" jenn asked and you scrunched up your face "just tellin all my business" you said, rolling your eyes "and is" jenn replied and you laughed.

"y'all deadass needa stop bein sassy" you said and they mugged you "i'm not no fuckin sassy" kyle said, getting defensive "see, yes you are and learn how to talk bitch" you replied "who you callin a bitch??" kyle questioned and you looked at him "KR DA BITCH" you said and they laughed.

"your a disappointment" kyle said, mugging you "ok HENRY KYLE RICHARDSON" you said and tell me why these niggas started screamin, laughin, dying, chokin on food & drinks, jumpin up and down, and some more shit.

"NAHHH YOU MAD FED" TATA yelled as they continued to laugh "i should beat yo ass" henry said and you laughed "i ain't do nun" you said and he put his food down "come on, let's fight" he said, pulling his pants up.

you put your fries down and got off of the counter since that's what you were sitting on. "bet" you said, walking to the middle of the living room, you kicked your crocs off, leaving you in your socks. y'all were about to fight on carpet now that i think about it so you took your socks off and YES YOU GOT YOUR FEET DONE EARLIER AND YOU GOT PRETTY & SMALL FEET SO LETS NOT.

"ouuu she got the pretty toes" sheik said, recovering from all that laughing they was doin "come on bitch" you said as kyle took his precious time to walk to you "if i gotta walk to you n beat yo ass, your done for" you warned him.

"now me and you both know your about to get yo lil ass rocked" he said and you looked at him like, bffr cause nigga BE SO FUCKIN FR. he finally made it to you and ofc you swung first and this nigga picked you up by your legs.

you kicked your legs as he threw you over his shoulder "put me down bitch, your cheating" you yelled as you held onto him "baeeeeeee come help mee" you whined as he still didn't put you down. JENN stood there laughin before walking to you and sliding you off of kyles shoulder.

"be lucky she got yo ass" kyle said, pushing your head back, you moved from jenn's arms and jumped up, wrapping your arm around his neck & he fell back on the floor. "DAMN YO LIL ASS STRONG" he yelled as they laughed.

you began to playfully beat his ass then you walked away "yeah bitch-" you were cut off in the middle of your sentence cause this nigga tripped you. he betta pray for his self cause dis shit ready to go down in history.

you got up off the floor and he stood up, you swung on him again and this time y'all fr began to play fight but the thing is, when you play fight you like to play fight rough so ofc that's what y'all were doing like he was deadass getting his ass beat but then he started getting his hits in.