Chpt. 13 ❤️

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
Heads up- it's a bit longer than usual :)

Jisung abruptly woke up to the feeling of strong arms carrying him. He was wrapped in a blanket and for a second he thought it was some sort of dream.

He didn't know what was going on or who was carrying him but he knew for sure it wasn't Minho because the arms were a little too strong.

The carrying didn't go on for long because he could hear a door open and the footsteps came to a stop.

"Hey, you awake?" And from the what he could make out, it sounded like Chan's voice.

"Yea.. I'm awake" was all he could say, since he was still half asleep and confused. "Chan, why are you holding me?"

"Because when I woke you up the first time you acted as if your legs all of a sudden didn't work so, I decided to just pick you up" Chan glanced down at him for a second and then placed him on the bed.

He finally realized what room he was in after looking around, and whatever Chan just said didn't ring any bells at the moment.

"Also, before you even ask, Minho is out right now with Felix getting something, so if you don't see him that's why" he added.

"Thank you for telling me" Jisung said, soon yawning and positioning himself comfortably, he felt it was too awkward to continue talking to him.

"You should probably get some more sleep... you don't look too woken up yet" Chan said, examining Jisung closely.

"Yea you're right, I guess I'll see you later on then" Jisung smiled at him as he walked to the door

"We're all in the theater room, so come join us whenever you want" he said before shutting the door.

Jisung stared blankly, as if there were gears turning in his head, everything seemed so random and confusing.

He rubbed his eyes and finally unwrapped himself from the blanket he was in. He sat there gathering all his thoughts and trying to wake himself up completely.

That's when he gathered bits and pieces of what happened before he 'fell asleep'.

Many questions ran through his mind. Why weren't they in that room together? How long was he asleep? Why was Chan the one carrying him? Where's everyone else? And when did Minho leave?

He was only confusing himself more, he also wondered if what happened between them was just a dream or not.

It had to be... right?      Wrong

His attempt at getting up is when he realized what Chan said, he could stand up but it was a little difficult.

He cautiously walked to the bathroom to splash his face with water so that he could fully get himself together.

After drying his face he stared in the mirror to make sure it worked. He felt a lot better and a bit more awake.

However, after staring at himself long enough he noticed the red area on his neck.

He was in slight shock seeing the two holes in his neck, he felt distraught at how noticeable it was.

"So... it wasn't a dream..."

He could've figured that since he was waddling to get to the bathroom.

He stood there thinking about how he could cover it up, a bandage would be too noticeable and gather attention.

Ointment would probably feel like hell applying on and makeup would also be a hassle... but he couldn't just leave it out in the open.

The only sensible thing he could come up with was that he burned himself while flat ironing his hair, which means he had to straighten his hair now so it'd be believable.