Chpt. 12 🖤

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho laid in bed, rejecting his intrusive thoughts of kicking Jisung's door down or the fact that he bled in front of him, it was a simple nose bleed but it still affected him so much.

Which he found really pathetic...

His self control wasn't the best at the moment and the blood in the fridge could only last so long.

———————

As time passed by and Jisung laid there he realized his chest had a weird repetitive sensation, it hurt a bit when he bumped into Minho but since his face was in the most pain he ignored it.

Something in his mind told him to get up and check, so he did, and there was a bruise on his chest; just waiting to be noticed, it wasn't necessarily big but it wasn't small either.

"There's no freaking way I'm seeing this right now..." Jisung said, after staring at it in disbelief.

Seeing this just made him upset, even though he knew Minho didn't mean to and partially of it was his own fault for running without paying attention.

Plus he was still feeling hungry, and he was bored, and he couldn't even be around Minho, and everything was just stressing him out.

He didn't give it much thought before but being confined to this room for however long was making him anxious and he's already an antsy person in general.

His overdramatic thinking made him start to feel overwhelmed, he completely understood why no one wants to be down there, you really do go insane.

He couldn't lie to himself, he wanted to see Minho right that second, Chan's rules didn't matter much to him right now so he made the decision to go on Minho's side of the room.

Minho dreaded the fact that Jisung was coming his way, but he was looking sad and that caught his attention.

"What's wrong? But talk quickly y'know.... I'm not doing too well" Minho reminded him.

"I don't care about any of that, I want to be right here, I didn't understand what Chan meant but I do now.. I can't stand it in here" Jisung sobbed as he got on the bed and hugged Minho.

He hated that he was such a crybaby and all because of a bruise to be exact, but he knew Minho would make all the sadness go away.

"Jisung, I don't think-"...

"Minho, please?" he quickly cut him off, he already knew his response before he even said it.

"I don't care what happens, I want to stay with you like this until you recover" Jisung said, hugging him tighter.

Minho could feel Jisung's heartbeat and it made him think. If they stayed together until he recovers, then nothing would go good... he shouldn't even be able to see him right now.

But despite being aware of Jisung's slight distress he knew that he shouldn't keep him so close.

"Do you really wanna risk staying this close to me even though y'know it's not good?" Minho questioned.

"I do, but the real question is... would you let me?" Jisung asked.

"Hm, I want to and I shouldn't but in a situation like this how could I refuse?" Minho said.

"Don't... whatever happens just happens" Jisung persuaded, trying to hide the hint of uncertain confidence in his words.

"I know it's stupid but... I won't regret anything" he added, hesitantly inching closer to him.