Today was the day to go to Jeju-do. I had packed my bag with all my essentials. We were also filming for Enhypen&Hi today. Great. I had to put on the smile that masked everything.

I needed to pretend like nothing was wrong. Nothing. Manager called us out to the garage and lead us there. This time we weren't taking the giant bus. We were taking 2 separate cars.

Me, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Heeseung in one car and Jake, Niki, Jungwon, and Jay in the other. Me and Sunoo sat in the back while Heeseung and Sunghoon were in the middle part of the van.

For filming purposes obviously. The it didnt take long for the boys to start chatting about some nonsense. Sunghoon saying something about his hair and Sunoo going off on him about it.

Heeseung said that Sunoo looked cuter when he's mad and I hate to agree with him but hes right. Our Sunoo is adorable when mad. I stared out the window with a small grin.

It took a while, but we got to Gimpo airport and were on our way to Jeju-do. I was lucky and got a window seat on the place. Jungwon and Niki were beside me. They didnt talk to me obviously.

I looked out the window the whole time, even taking some pictures at the surreal view. I loved taking nature pictures. Nature is beautiful. Especially a lush forest or wild sea.

I am a nerd about mother nature and space. I will never forget the little tale made about the sun and the moon. Their kiss called the Eclipse. I could go on and on about it.

How they only get to see each other at sunrise and sunset and blush seeing one another making the sky red. I smiled just thinking of it. If I was the moon then who was my sun? Did I not have a sun?

Was I forever wrapped in the dark blanket called the night sky? Though, theres something wrong with my night sky. There is no stars. Theres no stars to give a drop of joy and light. Where did my stars go?

Maybe the clouds that blended with the sky were hiding them. Maybe I caused the clouds to hide the stars. I wish to see the stars. I wish to see the sun. I want my eclipse with my sun.

Yet I still needed to find my stars, then my sun. Lastly, cross skys and cause our eclipse. Ah, what am I thinking? Getting my hopes up like that? It will never happen. Not in the next 7 years at least. I'm not sure what I will do after I will leave Enhypen though.

Go back to my sister? No way. I'm really not sure what I would do. I'm sure I'll have it figured out by then. Right now I need to stop stressing myself out and relax. I hadn't noticed but my shoulders started to stiffen.

It probably happened when I thought about my sister. God that soju sounds great right now. Wait no. Not after last night. That was so embarrassing. I can never let any of them see me drunk again. I have to try and sneak it.

I'm not sure why they've been bothering me so much lately. Jay, Sunoo, and Heeseung. I get Jay and Sunoo are trying to become friends and I truly appreciate it but goodness no need to push it so hard when we just started being friendly towards one another.

The others besides Sunghoon and Heeseung are at least civil. Speaking of, why do Sunghoon and Heeseung hate me so much? Especially Heeseung. What the hell did I ever do to them?

Exist? That's not a good enough excuse anymore. If someone is going to hate me I need a reason because I know I didnt make anyone hate me on purpose. I mean...if someone wants to hate me so bad for no reason might as well give them one.

Wait, no. I shouldnt do that. It will cause more of a gap between me and the guys than there already is. I sighed and slightly slumped down in my chair. I closed my eyes and just waited to arrive in Jeju-do.