Twenty Three

"NO!" She screamed and dragged out the word. "KENNETH CALL 911!!" She sobbed and pulled her son close to her.

She rocked him in her hands and Kenneth rushed in a few seconds later.

"What happened?!" He looked at his son on the floor with her with him.

"Please.. Call 911.." She hugged her lifeless boy and continued to sob.

Kenneth pulled out his phone and called 911. "911 what is your emergency?"

"My son.. My son is dead!.."

~~~

Sal walked in the building and looked for his friends. He could tell something was off because it was all hush hush. But the thing was, it wasn't about him.

Sal walked up to his friends and looked at them with a confused look. "What is everyone talking about?"

Larry turned to look at him since he was facing his back to Sal. "It's uhm.. It's Travis." Ash looked Sal dead in the eyes.

"What about him?" Sal stared into Ash's eyes and she sighed.

"He attempted to kill himself yesterday morning." Ash looked down to her feet and Sal just froze.

Larry shrugged. "He deserves-" Sal's blood started boiling. He glared at Larry and kicked him in the leg.

"Don't fucking finish that." Sal shook his head then ran off to find Phillip. He found Phillip near some other students and they were hugging him.

"Phillip! Is he..? Is he alive?.." Sal stared at Phillip as he looked at Sal with tears in his eyes.

"He's alive.. But why would he.." Phillip shook his head and sniffled.

"Can we go see him?" Sal's heart was pounding fast and loud. He didn't know if it was because he ran, or because he was worried for Travis.

"I don't know. They didn't let me see him this morning.." Phillip brushed his hand through his hair, showing he was obviously uncomfortable and upset.

"I'll go with you, if they don't let us see him we can find his mother." Sal wanted to smiled to comfort himself but he couldn't bring himself to do so.

Phillip nodded. "Alright.. Let's go." They walked out of school together and they started walking to the hospital.

~~~

They were lucky that once they got there, Mrs. Phelps was around to let them through to see Travis.

"Thank you for helping us Prisha." Phillip smiled a tad bit and she nodded.

"Travis uhh.. Never talked about you.?" She looked at Sal with a puzzled look and he slightly laughed.

"That's fine. We used to be enemies but became friends." Sal shrugged it off and she nodded.

~~~

Sal was the last to go and see him. He knew that Phillip knew Travis longer and they were closer so he let Phillip go first.

Sal awkwardly walked in and Travis was looking out the window. "Hey." Sal walked over to him.

Travis slowly turned his head and stared at the bluenette. "All you got is hey?" Travis slightly chuckled.

Sal shook his head. "Well, last time I saw you, you seemed fine.." Sal looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry Travis." He lifted his head up and they locked eyes.

Travis grinned. "For what? You and Phillip was the only reason I kept on going for so long. I should be thanking you." Travis awkwardly brushed his hand through his hair.

"When will you be getting out?" Sal tilted his head and Travis shrugged.

"Not fuckin soon enough. I hate hospitals, and now I got myself stuck in one." He groaned and Sal laughed.

"Tell me about it. I was in the hospital for weeks because of my face.. Then I would get sent back because of bullies.. Or I was clumsy.. Or my... Nevermind. Sorry." Travis looked at him and grabbed his hand.

"No tell me, because of whom?" Travis raised an eyebrow. Sal didn't know that Travis knew the answer.

"Are you sure?" He slightly tilted his head and Travis nodded. "... I'm not telling you!" Sal grinned under his prosthetic.

"If I wasn't hooked up to all this medical shit I'd beat the fucking shit out of you." Travis rolled his eyes.

~~~

I'm back losers😋😋

I'll Always Forgive You(Salvis) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें