Five

"Larry that was fucking stupid of you to do." Ash rolled her eyes as she played around with the nasty school food.

"He was being a dick!?"

Ash shook her head. "So? You both were being immature and stupid. Is that better?!" Todd chuckled as he partly listened to their conversation.

"He shoved Sal into a locker?!" Larry was getting mad all over again. Sal rolled his eye(can't physically roll his other one) and played with his mound of mashed potatoes.

"He shoved Sal into a locker!" Ash laughed as she mimicked Larry.

"Larry, we understand that you care about Sal but the only thing that happened was he got shoved into the locker,"  Ash pauses then looks over at Sal, "Sal, weren't you fine, and would have been fine, if Larry didn't cause a big scene?"

Sal looked up at Ash. "Yeah, I would of been fine. I felt embarrassed." Sal shrugged and went back to his mound of potatoes.

"See?! You made it worse dumbass!" Ash shook her head.

"Whatever. I'm going for a smoke." Larry got up and walked away. Todd chuckled.

"Such an imbecile." Todd shook his head as he turned the page of his homework.. For next week.

"Oh, guys, what are you all doing for thanksgiving?" Ash looked at Sal and Todd.

"I was going to go on a date with Neil the weekend before, then spend time with my parents with him." Todd shrugged as he continued to work on his homework.

"I have nothing planned.. As always." Sal slightly smiled under his prosthetic.

"How about.. The weekend after thanksgiving we all hang out at my place? My mom makes good turkey and ham." Ash smiled, and Todd nodded in agreement.

"Sure! I'll ask Neil if he wants to come with?" Todd looked up for once and looked at Ash. Ash smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Sounds fun, I'll talk to Larry about it on the way to the apartments later." Ash gave Sal a thumbs up and put a spoonful of mashed potatoes in her mouth.

"Ash wants to know if you'll go to her house the weekend after thanksgiving." Sal looked at Larry.

"Why would I?" Larry laughed and Sal shrugged.

"Well, guess I'll tell Ash we will all go?" Todd and Larry nodded and Sal pulled his phone out of his pocket.

S: I asked Larry about it and he said he'll go
A:Great! Mother is pretty excited to see you all again LOL
S:I'm excited to see her again too :)
A: I'll see you later Sal
S: See you later Ash 🥸
S:Larry clicked on the emoji
A: Lmaoo
A: Tell Larry I said hi!
S: He said hi back
A: :)

~~~~~~

Words:453