Fourteen

"Out of all the times you decide to throw something.. It hits someone!" Phillip chuckled as they walked into his house.

"It was fucking hilarious!!" Travis grinned, replaying how he hit Larry.

Travis yawned and walked into Phillip's room. He grabbed one of his pillows and threw it on the ground.

By the time Phillip came in with a blanket, Travis was passed out on his pillow. Phillip laughed and put the blanket over his best friend.

"Night idiot." Phillip smiled and got into his own bed.

~~~

"He fucking hit me!!!" Larry continued to complain, even after the party.

Ash shook her head. "He threw a plastic cup at you, you're fine!!"

Larry scoffed. "He's fucking annoying! Hit me and ran off like a little pussy." Todd rolled his eyes and looked at Sal.

Sal shrugged. "Just go to bed Larry, you'll forget about it in the morning." Sal shooed Larry away.

"Fuck I will!! You're all acting like he's this cool and nice person!!" Larry grumbled and stomped off.

Once he was gone, Neil walked back in. "He gone?" Neil chuckled.

"Yeah, he walked off somewhere." Ash shrugged.

Then they all turned to Sal. "What?" Sal layed his eyes on Todd.

"I didn't say anything!!" Todd put his hands up in defense.

"Sal, I saw you talking to him at the party, and, I knew something was off the day you started talking to him." Ash smiled and looked at her best friend.

"Okay... Maybe we are talking! So what?" They all continued to stare at Sal.

"... Okay.. Whatever!!" Sal's face brightened up and he felt extremely grateful for his prosthetic at that moment.

Ash laughed. "We all support you Sal. We just want you to be careful. Larry obviously doesn't know yet. We won't say anything to him until you're ready." Todd and Neil smiled and nodded.

"Thanks guys, I'm going to head back to the apartments." Sal wasn't going to the apartments.

"Alright, see you later Salio!" Neil smiled and they waved as Sal walked towards the door.

~~~

Sal mentally cringed at himself as he awkwardly walked up to Phillip's door. He knocked and a few moments later Phillip opened the door.

"Oh, hey Sal." He moved to the side to let Sal in.

"What's up?" Phillip looked at the time since it was 3.

"Wanted a change in friends for tonight I guess?" Sal chuckled and Phillip nodded.

"Travis already crashed a few minutes ago. I was about to go to bed too." Phillip walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"Sorry if I woke you up, just wanted to hang out with you guys tomorrow." Sal shrugged and Phillip smiled.

"It's fine, really Sal. You're a cool dude. Want me to get you anything? Pillow, blanket, drink?" Phillip walked back over to Sal with his glass in his hand and took a sip.

"Just a pillow is fine." He nodded and walked off to grab one.

"You're going to scare the shit out of Travis when he gets up in the morning." Phillip tossed him the pillow and laughed. Sal chuckled.

"Larry got the shit scared out of him when he got a cup thrown at him." Sal grinned under his prosthetic and Phillip continued to laugh.

"That was funny. Well, I'm going to head to bed, night Sal!" He smiled and Sal waved awkwardly.

Once Sal was all alone in an unfamiliar house he awkwardly sat down on the couch. He pulled out his phone and realized he had a few texts from Larry.

L:where r u?
L:sal?
L:where the hell did u go
L: u didnt even say bye
L:hellooooo
L:sal
L:r u at the aprts?
L:sal
L:omfg

S:srry, I'm here
L:finally, where r u?
S: I went to a friends
L:who?
S:doesn't matter
L:like hell it does
S:goodnight lar

Sal yawned and turned off his phone. He got comfortable on the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~
Words:660