Chapter 40

Trey p.o.v

After me and sierra had finished our make up sex. We walked out hand in hand to meet the others who where waiting.

"Where did y'all go...wait no so we been waiting here for a good 1 hour and y'all were getting in" ty said

"Y'all so freaky" malik said whilst laughing the girls rolled their eyes and said the taxi was outside and that we should go.

Everyone had their separate taxis even though we were going to the same hood. Me and seira walked into a random taxi whilst the others were in front.
Sierra kept smiling at me and held my hands tight as I looked put the window remembering everything. The cab driver seemed to be driving right till he took a wrong turning

"Bruhh you need to keep going straight"
He kept driving the wrong way sierra looked at me confused I descided to call ty and leave him on the line just in case. He already knew the drill and was quite while everything happened.

" ayoo hommie your going the wrong way you need to turn around " he didn't say nothing
"Nigga you deaf?"
He was still silent and at this point I was holding on to sierra tight I looked in my hand luggage for something hard to hit this stupid nigga on the head with I found a plug, sock and batteries. I decided to go 50cent style and hit this nigger in the head with a sock full of batteries. I knocked that nigga unconscious. The car started to serve and I tried to stop the car, I basically had control of the car, so I stopped the car, kicked that nigga out and drove off sierra looked all confused and cute, I laughed at her and wipped my sweat.
" you didn't think I had it in me"
" trey you crazy"
I picked up my phone and ty was still there
" ty you your house?"
" yhh my nigga what happened"
"I don't know but I think that someones trying to get hold of me and sierra..when you get close call my parents, I think someone's after me or us..and noones safe"

Sierra p.o.v
I was at the back of the car whilst trey drove he went Jackie chan on a nigga I laughed a little whilst he spoke to ty.
We pulled up to treys parents house and he helped me out.
"Sierra well I guess this my new car not even gonna front I always wanted a taxi to myself, I might even start my own business those nigga's get money" I laughed at his stupid comment when his mum and dad ran out his mum hugged me and his dad gave me a welcoming smile.
"What happened y'all okay?" Treys mum said whilst looking at my belly and us.
"Mama we okay just some stupid nigga's tryna kill us or some shit" trey said whilst smirking
"You see the face?" Treys dad said
"Yhh I took a picture" I said whilst handing him my phone
"Well ima get my boys on this nigga never seen his ass in this hood before. Y'all just keep your heads down whilst I sort this out"
"Iteee so we finna go inside now?" Trey said
"Well y'all might want to wait out here for the others, smoke a blunt or something just stay away for the next 10 minutes" treys dad said whilst walking in
"Itee pops" trey said whilst smirking

Trey p.o.v

Less than one minute later Ty, Kayla, Malik, Jordyn, Chris and Karruche walked up to us, I smiled at them as the boys stood around and the girls sat on the taxi.
"Y'all straight?" Ty asked
"Yhh we cool my dad said he'll get some boys on it."
"Iteee. But y'all know all our family in there planning a surprise party and shit" malik said whilst laughing.
I looked to the house and laughed
"These nigga's ain't even discrete, with their ghetto asses I clearly see a balloon and banner"
"Well I'm hungry so I don't know bout you nigga's but I'm ready for this party" malik said whilst dancing
"Bruhhh you to fat" Chris said whilst laughing
"Nahh my nigga they call this shit muscles."
"Nahhh nigga they call this shit muscles" Chris said whilst flecking his arms.
"Boy that's just skin flesh and bones you know you got the body of a tree branch" malik said whilst laughing
"Yo mama" Chris said whilst walking up to malik
"What about my mama bitch" malik said up in Chris face. Now y'all know I was laughing at this coz these fool's are just too stupid.
"Fuck you mean bitch?"
"Iteee y'all nigga's need to calm down getting all emotional and shit" ty said in between them. Whilst they fought like little girls, my focus was shifted, from the corner of my eyes I could see a black van coming close I looked at it as it passed slowly I saw some nigga popped up though the window he pointed a gun at the direction of my face. I heard everyone screaming and trying to run, but shit happened to fast I looked at the person holding the gun he had no mask just his bare face. I froze and stood there I litteraly saw the bullet travel to my face and I automatically fell to ground my eyes started to close as I was panting for air I looked to the side and saw Sierra run up to me and then she held me in her arms as I closed my eyes.
Shit I just got shot.

*****************************************
Hope y'all enjoy it
Keep reading keep commenting and be expecting more chapters...

Comment
Comment
Comment
Vote
Vote
Vote
Read
Read
Read

Leggo

MAKE UP SEX!

WHO IS AFTER SIERRA AND TREY?

BOSS LIKE TREY!

TREY GOT SHOT!

Stay blessed guys love y'all