chapter 42

Sierra p.o.v

I don't know where I'm going and I know nothing about this neighbourhood but all I know is that something was staring to get weird. I felt like I was being followed. I walked faster and checked my phone for the nearest hotel I had a little bit of cash on me and my card so I was fine.
I walked to the nearest hotel and ordered a room I was more than tired I just needed to rest. As soon as I walked in I jumped on the bed and rubbed my belly I felt her kicking and moving about I smiled and bit then made my way to the shower it was time to wash away my problems and pampa myself I'm tried of all this bs I need time to myself and I'm gonna have some time to myself. I had a long shower trying not to think about trey and what happened today. I started to dry my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted from the bath room

"Room service"

"I didn't order nothing?"

"Its on the house"

"Okay the doors open"

I heard the door open and then close then I heard footsteps around the room

"You can leave everything on the side ima call up the reception when I finished" it was silent

"Hello?" Still nothing I look around for a weapon something didn't seem right i slowly grabbed my tooth brush and hair bush and walked out the toilet. And saw this nigga sitting on the bed looking at me.

"Jamal??"

"Yhh sierra its me you miss me?" I backed up against the wall but he walked over to me he pinned me to the wall and kissed my kneck then my lips. It felt so good but wrong at the same time. He licked his lips whilst I felt my insides rush out. He pulled me close to him and bit on my lip I let out a smirk and he fought his way through I gasped and he took it as an opportunity to move even closer till he pulled away and smiled

"I knew you missed me."

"Jamal I...-" he put his finger on my lip and looked at my belly.

"She's kicking real hard" I stared into his eyes I don't know why but I was feeling some type of away about this nigga.

"How you know its a she"

"I just know things ma." He pulled me on his lap and sat on the bed.

"Sierra I want you and I've always wanted you. And I'm guessing you and treys over so theres no excuse."

"Jamal it not that easy I'm carrying treys baby and he's fighting for his life right now"

"What you mean I didn't kill that nigga" I jumped of his lap and looked at him this nigga must be crazy

"Jamal are u crazy you shot trey and put him in a coma!" He looked at me then laughed.

"Yhhh I shot his ass and you and I are meant to be together"

"Jamal You're dilutional and crazy!you attempted to kill my babies farther and you expect me to go straight to you"

"Sierra he cheated on you and got another girl pregnant"

"I don't know the full story yet"

"Sierra admit it you dont want him anymore"

"Yea I do Jamal"

"If you wanted him back you would be right by his side right now and not here kissing me" I looked at him and thought about what I was doing. But anger just rushed through my body, How could trey cheat on me after everything.

"Jamal I need some time alone to myself"

"Ain't going nowhere" he said and laid on a chair and switched on the TV. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed and cried, didn't have a change of clothes or any of my shit, Jamal wasn't leaving any time soon and my blood pressure was raising.