Chapter 11

Trey p.o.v

'Dammnnn ma you put it on'

'Can't believe we just did it in hospital dammnn trey'

'Well you best believe it girl' I said whilst zipping up my jeans. I smiled at her and she looked at me all confused

'Boy what you smiling at?'

'You...ay sierra you know I love you right!'

'I love you to bae' I walked up to her kissing her soft lips till I heard my phone ringing from my pocket in my jeans I picked it up whilst putting my jeans on

'Trey?'

'Yea Davontae you close?'

'Nahh bruh...err me...me and dad had a car crash-'

'WHAT? Crash? Davontae are you okay?' I screamed at him through the phone and noticed sierra jumping up 'ayy trey what happened?' She asked 'Bae I don't know one second ayy d where are you I'm on my way?!'

'Don't bother I'm on my way' davontae said whilst moaning in pain

'How?'

'The ambulance is bring us over'

'D are you hurt?'

'Nahh bro I'm fine it’s just my arm but its dad I'm worried about they said he's he's unconscious'

'What!?'

'He's not awake trey I'm right next to him and we on our way to the hospital you at'

'How did this happen?' I said whilst leaning on the wall and slowly going down

'Trey It happened so fast ahhh' he screamed in pain, I heard people talking to him in the back ground

'Br-'

'D? Davonate?' I said i looked at my phone battery low 'SHIT not again' I put my phone back on the charger and just sat there.

Sierra got up and walked over to me and sat down

'Bae you kay?'

'Just hold me' I said whilst she put her head on my shoulder and we just sat there we sat there for a little while in silence I don't even know why I'm so sad tbh my dad never loved me and my bro all those times he would pick my hoe ass mother over me and davontae the times we would tell him how ma was cheating on him and he just shook his head in disbelief I was deep in thoughts till I heard the girls walking in holding some Chinese they came close to us 'hey guys we got y'all some food and dw sierra the doc said you can eat now' sierra jumped up and walked over to them she was still in her hospital dress and I was in my jeans. Sierra walked up to the girls and took the food 'thanks y'all & I'm ready to leave me can y'all discharge me please'

'Okay girl lemme get your cloths and makeup' Nessie smiled walked out got sierra clothes and said 'we gonn give y'all some more alone time' they smiled walked out and closed the door

Sierra p.o.v

I put the food down on the table and walked over to a mirror and started applying my makeup. Even though I didn't know what was up with trey I knew he would wanna get out of here and so did I to be honest. I felt a soft warm body against my body and I instantly knew it was trey he rested his head on my shoulder and whispered 'my dad and davontae had a car crash I don't know the full details but they on there way'