S16

October, Bongbong Marcos signed his candidacy for President, everyone speculated that Inday Sara who is the current Mayor of Davao City will be his running mate because of the picture that went viral where Mayor Sara is wearing a "SARA ALL" hoodie. It was the talk of the town but both party didn't release any statement.

November, Inday Sara finally filed her candidacy and BBM was her running mate. Some people were happy about the partnership but some were questioning her "Why?". Even PRRD was not okay with his daughter's decision at first but still supported her after. It was a big decision for her to make knowing that this will be the very first time she is going to run for the higher position.

December, it was all chaos in politics. Candidates are making pakulo for the people to vote for them and others were withdrawing their candidacy. Candidates were preparing for campaign rallies, everyone were so interested with this because of social media involvement. Indeed, media can have a good effect and not. People have easy access on what is really going on and what is true beyond lies that were once told.

The race for the presidency in the 2022 Philippine elections may be the most highly divisive and contested referendum for the highest public office in the country. It is a high-stakes and high-risk contest with intense pressures to win from both the top contenders for the office and those who support them. Focusing on the top two contenders, it is a race between stopping one seeking a path back to power and electing one seeking a great reset of powers in the government.

Everyone seems to have different opinions about this election that is coming, may iba na talagang kaya nilang manira para lang manalo. May iba naman na lowkey lang at handa sa ano mang resulta ang mangyari but two of the most talked candidates for presidency is BBM and Leni Roberto.

DECEMBER 2021

IMEE's POV

Six months were a busy months for me. Madami kaming tinutukan na projects lalo na ngayon at pababa na si Rodrigo as a President. If you are going to ask about the progress of our relationship ganun pa din, manliligaw ko pa din siya. Actually papunta ako sa opisina niya ngayon at pinaparequest na naman ako. Masyado akong namimiss ha, halata. Chariiz.

" Busy pa ba si Presidente? " I asked one of the PSG.

" Good morning po Senator may kausap lang po pero sabi niya pwede naman daw po kayong pumasok " he informed me.

But instead of entering the room, pinuntahan ko muna sila Inday at Elliez dahil nakita ko silang naglalakad papuntang Portrait Hall, seriously conversing with each other.

I miss this two but I miss Elliez more, ewan ko ba bigla siyang naging busy at lagi ng umuuwi sa Davao. She doesn't reply and answer my calls that much unless if its about the project na meron kami for Ilocos Norte, lahat din ng calls ko dumadaan na sa secretary niya eh dati naman I can just call her directly. Just three months ago okay pa kami pero bigla na lang nagbago ang pakikitungo niya. She wouldn't say anything pero I know may something. Kaya ngayon takot akong sagutin si Rodrigo because of her, umabot na nga ng months kahit 1 month lang yung plano ko HAHA. Kay Elliez lang pala titiklop.

PSG were scattered throughout the hall, malamang nandito yung mga President's daughters.

" Elections are not just about voting candidates into or out of office. These are not merely about the change of names and faces. " napahinto ako when I heard Elliez says as I was approaching them. " Ate, they cannot just question you kung bakit si BBM yung pinili mong runningmate. What's with these people? " dagdag niya pa, disappointment is very evident in her face and tone.