S11

IMEE's POV

We are here in Malacanan for Enriching the Benefits of the Youth Participation Program, Senators and Congressmen of the 18th Congress are invited, and other sponsors for youth. I'm with my sister Irene, nagulat din ako bakit gusto niyang sumama eh kakauwi niya lang from LA. As I listen to Elliez's speech, I could see the resemblance between Rodrigo and my father in the way she delivers her talk.

" Why do you sound like my father when you talk Elliez, eh di na man kita kaano-ano. " I told myself.

I shrug my thoughts away, maybe nakikita ko si Ferra sa kanya. If buhay sana siya possibleng kasing galing din siya ni Rod and ng Daddy ko. I scan my eyes to the audience in front of us and I saw Irene at the very back, mahiyain talaga. She was listening intently to Elliez and turn her gaze to me and I gave her a thumbs up asking if she's okay and she responds the same way.

"... Meaningful youth participation can enhance a young person's sense of connectedness, belonging, and feeling of being valued, which can contribute to positive mental health, thank you for your presence this afternoon and I hope to see the youth engaging themselves for the community, Mahalin natin ang Pilipinas. " Elliez ended her speech. Matalino at nakakatawa din siya, like Father like daughter nga HAHA.

" You are such a good speaker, Elliez " I complimented her.

" Thank you po " she smile and sat properly.

It's time for PRRD to give his speech and just like his daughter they gave such a meaningful talk with a little naughtiness aside. Minutes sooner I could feel and see Elliez who's sitting beside me being uncomfortable and soon stand up holding her phone up to her ear and left, busy din tong si Engineer eh.

I was just listening to PRRD's speech when I notice na wala na si Irene sa upuan niya, baka na bored din HAHA so I just let her go where ever she is total malaki na siya. HAHA

" Itong si Imee, crush ko to nung dati eh " I heard PRRD said and everyone shouted for kilig. Chigidig my heart.

I just smiled and pretended I got embarrassed of what he said but deep inside, I kinda like it.

" Huy! Imee umayos ka, katabi mo lang si Honeylet " I reminded myself.

" Kung single ka lang Ma'am baka niligawan na kita Ma'am " everyone laugh even Honeylet. He's a joker what will you expect " Ay totoo yan Ma'am, oh other than Honeylet and Imee may iba pa bang maganda dito? Ay yung anak ko " and he turned her gaze looking for her daughter's seat. " Ay lintek, ninglakaw na pala si Engineer HAHA, my children are a busy persons." he stated. Indeed.

" So kayong mga kabataan kayo, paglumaki na kayo tapos maghanap na kayo ng nobyo at nobya piliin niyo talaga yung gwapo't gwapa para walang pagsisisihan sa huli " he jokingly advise the the youth na nandidito. " Tingnan mo yung mga anak ko, ang gagwapo diba? Syempre mana sa Tatay HAHA pero yung mga babae ko, kahit iba-iba yung mga nanay niyan, gaganda pa din ng mga lahi " PRRD, and everyone was just laughing.

Talagang ipinagmamayabang pa na iba-iba Nanay ng mga babae niya, titirahin na naman ng mga media yan. Nako pag buhay yung akin ay mas maganda sa lahat yun HAHAHA at mas controversial yun. Toink.

He again continue he's speech giving emphasis that why youth needs to participate themselves to the community for the preparations of their futures. He spent almost 1 hour and 30 minutes talking, talaga naman. After all the speeches and everything it was time for the photo-Op so I whispered something to PRRD.

" Ang lakas mo, di ka na nahiya nandyan asawa mo tapos naghahanap ka pa ng maganda " I said, I was on his left side while Honeylet was on the right.