Chapter 10 : Accident

I was hanging out with Madi at Starbucks.

"So... How's you and James?" I said.

"What? Me and James?" She replied, pretending don't understand.

"You heard me!" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"We're just friend, i guess..." She replied, i giggled.

"Is it going really well between you two?" i asked.

"Yup" she answer.

"You like him that much?" I ask.

She smile and nodded.

"I just... Love everything about him. We get known each other these days which is good. He told me about everything, about what he likes, his dreams, anything" she said and sigh.

"Ew. My bestie is in love. Grossss!!" I teased her.

Then my phone was ring.

Mom.

"Hey mom, yeah, i was about to go home, but i'm still with Madi at the starbucks. What's up? Wait...mom..are you crying? Mom! WHAT? What hospital??? Where? Okay, i'll be right there soon" i close the phone and stood up.

"What is it?" Madi ask.

"My brother was in the hospital, i have to go" i said with shaking.

"How come?!" She ask panic.

"I dont know, i have to go now" i said.

"Wait, i'm coming with you" she said.

I can't stop biting my nails. The bad habit i usually do when i was scared or nervous.

"Calm down, Chloe. I'm sure Finn is okay" Madi said, rubbing my back.

But i can't. What happen with him? I just pray and hope that he'll be okay.

"You go first, i'll park the car, i'll catch up" she said, i nodded, open the car's door and rush into the reception desk.

"Excuse me, i'm looking for Finn Keegan" i said.

"Okay mam, hold on a second. He's in the room number 56, from here you go to 3rd floor and go to left, the room is straight into the corridor" the nurse said.

I thanked to her and rushed myself into the lift.

In front of the room, i saw a familiar face. A guy that i hate forever! Guess who?

Yes. Bradley Simpson.

Then many bad thoughts that come out from my mind.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM??" I yelled at Brad and push him.

He grab my hand, to shhh-s me. I was crying at that time. Then my mom come out the room, and held me.

"Calm down, Chloe, he didn't do anything!" My mom said.

"He helped your brother!" She added again.

I stare at him, and get myself into the room, to see Finn.

Finn's eyes was close. His face was bloody and bruised. I saw his cheeks a bit slightly purple. His arm was bandaged. Oh my god, i can't seeing him like this.

"He got robbed, and he was defending himself. They hit him hardly, and left him beside the street. That young man out there, found him and brought him here. He safe your brother's life, Chloe" my mom said.

Her eyes was puffy, i could see she was crying a lot. I wiped my own tears, and hug my mom.

I go out of the room, to look if Brad was still there. And yes, he still there.

He stood up, when he realized i was there.

"Ehm Thanks, and i'm sorry, i was pushing and yelling at you before" i said, i was emberrassing myself. Oh crap! But, whatever, he's already help Finn.

He smile.

"That's okay, i think i should go home" he said.

I nodded and smile.

"Uhm by the way, i'm sorry for yelling at you last day we met" he said,

"I know i was...jerk" he added an scratch his curly hair. Damn! That was cute!

"That's okay. It was paid off actually" i said and smile.

"Ehm Chloe..." He said again.

"Yea??" I mumbled.

"If you don't mind, can i get your number? Just to inform your brother's condition. I want to keep on update" he said again.

"Uhm yeah sure" i smile, and taking his phone to put my number.

He smile again and Then he left, and i watching him dissapear. That's was smooth Mr. Simpson, i thought myself.