S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥

Start from the beginning

Zaria furiously makes away along the hallways , heading to her chambers after her meeting with the elders that did not end so well....fortunately they will have to fast forward with their plans , they plan on using the people to revolt against the monarchy , with taehyung having a bad public image as the people still see him as an adulterer it would be easy to make decisions in the high place as jungkook's competency is begining to be questioned after he did not follow through with the execution of jabel and taehyung.

Zaria detests when someone questions her competency , she had everything figured out to get taehyung out of the way and to have jungkook on their side but unfortunately the bitch did not die.

She clenches her jaw in anger , swinging the doors of her chambers open , meeting the darkness inside as she closes the door behind her.

Moving to switch on the lights only to jerk back in shock , heart beating ferociously as she tries to recover from her sudden jump scare....not expecting to see a pale faced , vile eyes taehyung sitting eloquently on her bed , dressed quite expensively with a crown on his head , his eyes boring holes into her .

not expecting to see a pale faced , vile eyes taehyung sitting eloquently on her bed , dressed quite expensively with a crown on his head , his eyes boring holes into her

Taehyung gets up , moving forward with slow steps towards zaria...

She moves back in defense.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!! " she screams , backing up against the door until taehyung is a step away from her.

" What? "

" Never seen a ghost before? " taehyung slurs darkly , in a swift moment digging a knife into zaria's guts.

Zaria's eyes widened in shock at the painful stab , unable to scream as the knife cuts her way in too deep...hands gripping tae's hands that is on the knife , both their hands coated in blood.

Taehyung chuckles , pushing the knife deeper as he pulls her in for a hug.

" Don't worry , i won't let you die just yet!...this is a token of punishment ....for what i felt while hanging in the air...." He snickers , loving the dreadful look on zaria's face ....squinting his eyes as she coughs out blood on his face.

" FUCKK!!! " he yells , slapping her across the face....his nails digging into her cheeks....zaria struggles as she slides down the door , airway choked with blood as her teary eyes watches taehyung laugh maniacally...

" the look on your face is priceless "

" AAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! " Taehyung screams so loudly , throwing the crown off his head as he dramatically wails.....smearing blood all over his dress as he dishevel his hair , bursting out of the chamber ..screaming in the hall way ..calling for attention.

" HURRY UP!!.. SOMEONE'S WOUNDED , HURRY!!!!!! " he screams causing the guards to rush in with him into the chambers were zaria is fighting for her life.

The guards helping a bleeding zaria on a stretcher....as taehyung continues to let out tears of sorrow , if anyone sees him...they'd feel genuinely sorry for him....poor thing so traumatized .

" hurry , i don't want her to miss my coronation as queen tomorrow " he cries...hands caressing her cheeks softly , enjoying how she shoots him a glare ...eyes brows furrowed in pain.

" she has been waiting for that moment all her life , the day i become queen and rule...please save her , keep her alive " taehyung begs....leaning in to whisper into her ear.

" i'm going to make you suffer until you'll beg me to kill you " he slurs in her ears....pulling away as he cries harder ...watching the guards take her into the infirmary ward for treatment.

" i guess jimin's acting class paid off , he's gonna be so proud of me " he laughs...

" ew i need a shower " he says in disgust , eyeing his blood smear clothing.

" And some dick too ".

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Who doesn't love a psychotic powerful tae😂.

Taehyung changed a lot tho 👁️👄👁️🔥