|~Ҽƙ Ƙαԋαɳι Αιʂι Ⴆԋι~|

Happy New Year🎉🎊 ❤

◦•●◉✿Main Tere Saath Hoon✿◉●•◦

Two Months Later

Two months passed with some bittersweet memories. Haseena is done with her first year exams while Anubhav is still busy with his official work.

"Suniye...!" Haseena called her husband who is sipping his morning  coffee. He hummed, reading the newspaper's article. "Aaj aapki chhutti hai (he change his gaze to her) woh hum soch rahe the ki aaj maa Papa se mil aaye..!" She said nervously.  "Jaiye phir...!"

"Hum shaadi ke baad pehli baar ghar ja rahe hai...(he raised his brows) maa chahti hai ki aap bhi hamare saath chale...!" She said with puppy face. "Hum...maaf kariye par hum nhi  ja sakte...!" He denied politely. "Bas paanch minute ke liye hi chaliye na...aap bas ek baar maa Papa se mil lena unhe achha lagega uske baad hum aapko nhi rokenge...promise..."

"Kitne baje jana hai?" He asked, which surprised her. "Das..das baje..!" "Phir jaiye jaldi se taiyar ho jaiye...!"  She thanked him and went to her room.

One hour later..

"Kya hua, jana nhi hai kya...?" Haseena asked sadly as Anubhav was silently gazing at his car. "Car ka engine band pad gya hai...!" He said, looking at his car. "Aap car machanic ko bula kar ise theek kara dijiye...!" She advised with a smile.

"Woh toh hum kara hi lenge par abhi aapke ghar kaise chale kyunki aaj strike hai auto-wale aur cab ka...!"

"Bike chahiye kisi ko...?" Adi interrupted them from behind. They turns towards him. "Meri bika le ja waise bhi aaj main ghar par hi rehne wala hoon.....! He said, winking at Anubhav.

" Yeh sahi rahega, kyun Dsp Sir?" She agreed with a smile, looking at Anubhav. "Hmm....theek hai...!" He said looking at the bike. Adi gives him the bike key. "Enjoy bro...!" Adi winks at Anubhav, gets deadly glances in return.

"Ab baith jaiye..!" Anubhav said to Haseena after adjusting himself on the bike seat. "Ji...!" She holds his shoulder for support and sits behind him, holding his shoulders. "Achhe se baith jana warna raste mein ud gayi toh milengi bhi nhi aap....!" Anubhav said, adjusting the bike mirrors. "Itne bhi patle nhi hai hum..!" She said grumpily, glaring at him through the mirror.

"Woh toh pata chal hi jayega...!" Accelerating the speed, he released the clutch of the bike. "Aaram se...!" She tighten her grip on his shoulders in fear.

A few moments later....

"Aapne bike kyun rok di...?" Haseena asked as he stopped the bike in the market area.  "Aap do minute wait kariye, hume thoda kaam hai...!" He said. She got off the bike while Anubhav went towards a shop.

Haseena is silently watching him, she sees that he stops in front of the shop and a girl hugs him. "Yeh kaun hai...Ohh..shayad yahi Radhika ji hai par Anubhav ji inse milne kis liye aaye aur yahan kyun?" She asked herself.  "Kya Haseena Tu bhi...mangetar the dono shaadi hone wali thi...jo hamari wajah se tut gyi..shayad hum wajah ban gaye inke adhure pyaar ki...ek second hum nhi DSP sir khud hai wajah...unhe jab pata tha ki unki shaadi hone wali hai toh kyun ki humse shaadi...*frowns* wahin toh aaj tak pata nhi chala ki kyun ki humse shaadi...!" She said sadly. 

Few minutes later Anubhav come back to her and starts the bike. "Baithiye...!" He said in a slightly annoyed tone, she looked at the girl and sat on the bike again but this time she didn't hold his shoulder for support. Anubhav released the clutch, while accelerating the speed and in few seconds they crossed the market area.