chapter 6 : Paladin's meeting

Start from the beginning

"Heh, it's been a long time since I didn't come to see you at your barn! And for me, get ready, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MY VERY OWN SPACE RESTAURANT! I" Hunk happily said.

"WHAAAAAA!? Congrats, dude!" Lance jumped on his friend. Everyone was happy for Hunk and congratulating him.

"Anyways, enough talking about me! What about you guys?" Hunk looked at all of his friends.

Pidge wasn't feeling ready to say it right now. "Yeah, Shiro, what about you and Curtis?" She said.

Keith knew she was avoiding the subject. He sidelong looked at her, and she just ignored him. She was obviously anxious about it. He low-key placed his hand on her leg under the table.

"Well, Curtis and I are great, nothing really interesting to say actually... we are planning a trip. To Australia, maybe."

"How nice! Australia is so great!" Pidge said.

"Right? But anyways! What about you, Pidge?" Shiro tilted his head on the side as he asked.

"Hmmm well... nothing really interesting..."

"Come on, Kat', tell them..." Keith was a bit frustrated.

"YOU TELL THEM!" Pidge frowned.

"Okay... so-"

"NO! Actually, let me do it." She changed her mind.

Everyone was looking at them.

"Okay, so... Keith and I are dating..."

A silence started.

"YOU WHAT?!" Lance screamed.

"Lance, quiet," She blushed hardly as everyone turned towards them..

"Oh! What a surprise! That's so great for you two! OMG!" Hunk said.

"And you were scared to tell us that, Pidge? But that's a great thing!" Shiro said.

"Yeah, love is something amazing!" Coran said, touching both sides of his mustache the tip of his fingers.

"Well, actually... this is just the beginning of what I wanted to say..."

"What's the next thing? You're pregnant, haha!" Lance said, laughing.

Pidge blushed. "Yes."

"WAIT, WHAT? I WAS KIDDING! ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"Yes, she is," Keith said, patting Pidge's head as she covered her face with her hands.

"OMG, HOW?" Lance shouted again.

"Lance, how do you make babies?" Keith said, ironically.

"EWWW! THIS MEANS THAT—"

"Yeah, we got it, Lance, thanks!" Hunk stopped Lance from finishing his sentence. "THAT'S AMAZING, GUYS! I mean, if you wanted a kid... otherwise, it's... not great," Hunk continued.

"Yes, don't worry, we're keeping it," Pidge was too uncomfortable to say anything, so Keith was talking for her.

"I'M SO HAPPY!" Hunk jumped on Pidge to hug her.

"Hunk, be careful with her, please!" Keith said.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Pidge said, hugging Hunk back.

"Amazing! You guys weren't expecting to have a kid, or...?" Shiro asked.

"No, but when we learned she was pregnant, we decided to keep it."

"Wait, so how long have you two been together?" Lance asked.

"Um... well... for a month officially, but she got pregnant before," Keith answered.