Chapter 7 : gender reveal

5 month later, it was time for them to finally discover the gender of the baby and they were both so exited! Well, everyone was exited! Pidge's belly was  almost the size of a basketball by now...
Pidge's family wanted to come with their little pidgeon to discover the gender of the baby. Krolia was there too. As for their friends, they were staring at their phone, waiting for a message from either Keith or Pidge.

They all arrived in the medical center, Colleen and Krolia were holding on Pidge's arms and they were all waiting there, in the waiting room.

"Ho my god Katie, we're finally going to know! Im so happy!" Colleen said, as she hugged her daugter.

"Yeah, already 5 month, that's so great! Time passes so fast!" Krolia smiled at both Pidge and Colleen. She was holding pidge's hand.

On the other side , Sam, Matt and Keith were just looking at the three women, smiling at their enthusiasm.

"Look's like my mom and your's stole your girlfriend." Matt lightly smirked at Keith.

"Yeah, I have her all the time anyways... So your mother can have her a moment..." Keith chuckled in response.

"Hey, anyways, how are you feeling?" Both Sam and Matt turned towards Keith.

"About the gender reveal? Well... I don't care if it's a girl or a boy, I will love them anyways. Im a little stressed for some reasons tho..." He raised his shoulders.

"It's normal, son, this is going to be the big reveal!" Sam softly smiled at Keith.

"Yeah, heh!"

"Miss Holt?" A doctor called.

Pidge gets up along with the rest of her family.

"Im sorry but only the father is allowed in."

Krolia and Colleen looked a little mad but returned to their sits.

The young couple entered the room and sat in the chaires in front of the doctor's desk.

"So, miss Holt. I see you kept the baby! congratulation!" It was the same doctor that told her officialy that she was pregnant for a month. She gently smiled at them.

"Yeah, we talked about it and decided to keep it. And thank you..." Pidge answered gently with a smile as she placed one hand on her belly.

"Great regnancy since?"

"Well, I feel a little nauseous some times... But I got there is not much to say other than cravings and a few moodswings.... Some times I throw up but I think everything is fine .

"Yeah , throwing up and nausea along with all the symptomsyou've mentionned are normal ones during pregnancies... We're still going to check on you, though... Have you been exercising a lot lately? And do you still go to work? I see here that you work at the galaxy garison. You have to be realy careful!"

"No, im not working since two weeks ever since no one let me go to work... even though I guess that I can still work... I started working from my computer, so at home." She sighed.

"Well, people are rigth. You need to be careful and to not make a lot of efforts. I know your='re only 5 months pregnant, but Mr Kogane is part galra and as my colleges studied your pregnancy, we figured that maybe your due date will be earlier than a normal human pregnancy..."

"Sure..." Katie nodded. She was aware of that since the beginning...

"And you, sir, how do you live your... Girlfriend's pregnancy?" The doctor turned towards Keith.