Round 2: BC Sol Superstars vs Rising Victories - Second Round

Beginne am Anfang

"Those two remind me of you," the armored demon claimed.

"What do you mean, Belial?"

"A demon bey and his partner, desiring fun battles and victory at all costs. Be prepared if you fight them in the future."

"Right!"

He returned back to normal, while Delta and Pot analyzed the situation.

"Looks like we don't have a choice," entering Diabolos' realm.

"Their light is delicious. No wonder you left to get stronger than them."

"To get stronger, we have to acknowledge our weakness first. Are you willing to take a risk to evolve?"

Diabolos' hunger for what came next amused him. "Make sure it works."

After a nod, Delta told Pot it was time to try it. Pot eagerly laughed, having Harmony Pegasus enter the center.

"Feather Storm!"

"Shining Shoot!"

The commentators had the same response as most of the crowd. "Are team Rising Victories committing friendly fire?"

Drum wasn't worried, while Amane questioned if this risk was going to pay off.

Much to the surprise of everyone, Diabolos rushed down the slope to attack Pegasus, who's turquoise cyan whirlwind repelled into the stadium wall.

The sound of a Burst had many assume it was over when Erase Diabolos split into two Beyblades, the main one and its performance Bullet Tip. Pegasus rode the slope from Diabolos' hit, and flew back down, smashing into both Beyblades to fly into the air.

Valt eagerly watched his protege's plan into action as Delta powered up.

"Now, Bullet Cannon!"

Erase hit the mini Beyblade, shooting it straight towards Air Knight with such speed, Kit could not call out Mega Knight Blow in time as the attack clipped the wings of the Knight of the Wind, sending it crashing towards Alter Chronos.

Sisco and Sasha grew very worried. "If this hits, they're done for!"

"Cuza, get out of there!"

The trapeze artist was forced to escape, riding down, allowing Kit to use Mega Knight Blow to blow enough air at the wall to propel its back in the stadium. The two BC Sol blades targeted Harmony Pegasus.

"That won't work! Lock Reverse!"

Pegasus wings were fully released and retracted, restoring the locking mechanism to it's base form. "Now, Feather Storm!"

The whirlwind blocked blades. Cuza regretted going into Stamina mode now that he only had one option left as a means of an attack.

"Calm down Cuza, we're still in this! Mega Knight Blow!"

Air Knight generated a air field pulling Chronos and Pegasus into it, allowing its partner to whale on them while driving Pot's blade towards the stadium walls.

"If we can't outlast you in Stamina, we'll make you Burst before them."

"Don't count on it! Diabolos, Bullet Impact!"

The demon blade's mini Beyblade crashed at Air Knight and Chronos before slamming into it to blast them all and free Pegasus from it's timely and windy constraints. Kit's Beyblade got blown to the other half of the stadium, Pot's Beyblade retreated to the upper deck, and Cuza's Beyblade was the only one left flying in the air.

Cuza jumped into the air and tightened his legs together while his Beyblade started spinning forward with falling momentum.

"Kronos, Moonsault Dive!"