"Kay." El shrugs, and Max and Dustin shortly agree to do that as well.

22:38pm | Will Byers

Everyone has gone back to their own dorms and I just finished showering and getting ready for bed.

I open up my blanket and sit down in the bed, covering myself with the blanket again and reaching out for a comic resting on my desk. I open up to the page I left off from and start to read, observing the illustrations as well obviously.

Mike shortly enters the room from the en-suite - he just showered as well, something I can infer based on his damp hair and change of clothing.

God, I just can't get over how his hair curls when wet.

That's probably one of the first things about him that attracted me so much.

Though, it used to naturally be curly when we just met - that's something that changed since he left for Derry, as well as his height. Both styles never fail to absolutely mesmerise me, though.

"Hey, Will?" He calls my name and I turn my attention towards him with a soft 'Hm?'

Mike then walks towards me and lessens the distance between our lips before completely closing it completely - a crimson red shade creeps onto my cheeks as I kiss him back.

God, how tempted I was to just keep on kissing him during spin the bottle. I had to tell him to stop, though, by pinching his arm - something that was pretty difficult considering I had to get through his thick sweater - so that the party wouldn't figure out anything going on between us.

I release the kiss and he gives me a drunk-looking smile.

"So... what is it?" I ask.

"Uh..." Michael scratches the back of his neck and I furrow my brows in confusion, just waiting for him to talk.

"So... you're going home next weekend right? For Valentines?" He asks and I smile.

"Yes, I am... I'm being picked up in the morning, why?"

"Okay, great!" The excitement on his face causes for me to become excited too - neither of us can hold back our goofy grins.

"So... I was wondering if you could..." he stays silent for a few seconds and I swat his arm playfully.

"Say itttt!" I instruct with a giggle.

"Okay- okay... I was wondering if you could meet me at Castle Byers whenever you can next Friday."

My smile fades.

Castle... Byers?

The same Castle Byers that I completely crashed down with a baseball bat just because I was too much of an emotional wreck to deal with the fact that everything Mike said to me that night was true?

Shit, shit shit...

Mike doesn't know.

What the hell is he going to think when he sees it... ? On Valentines Day, too. He'll just see me as weaker than I already seem to him - weaker than I've always seemed to him ever since the first day we met. What if he breaks up with me because I'm too dramatic?

"Um..." I look down at my lap, trying to look for words. "Yeah, sure." I attempt a smile, a thick lump forming in my throat.

"Okay! Goodnight Will."

Mike approaches the door and closes it, turning off the light as well before getting into bed.

I'm screwed.

To Be Continued...

a.n. BRO THE WAY I HIBERNATED THIS WEEKEND LMAOOO

on Friday I didn't go home after school bc there was this event after school and then I went to my friends house instead for a sleepover but I didn't even end up sleeping at all but it's ok because it was fun. THEN THE NEXT DAY on Saturday I came home and IMMEDIATELYY fell asleep at like 4pm. Then I woke up on Sunday at like 1pm lmaooo

Anyway I hope u liked this one <3 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰