World of  Remnant: the legendary swords man

Kisuke: "So, you want to know about the father of Y/n Kenshin. Well, there's a lot to tell. The man was a legend, but he also carried a heavy heart. He confided in me and Yoruichi about his past. Tormented by his history as a hitokiri, Kenshin developed a profound appreciation for life and made a vow in his heart to never again take another person's life. He committed himself to do everything in his power to protect people from being killed. This vow defined Kenshin's character and motivated his transition into a rurouni. Despite this, he regarded his own life as expendable and carried a deep-seated guilt that prevented him from forming close emotional bonds with those around him. This led him to a life of humble service and selfless personal sacrifice. Despite being an incredibly skilled swordsman, Kenshin refrained from using his combat prowess for his own sake, unsheathing his sword only to safeguard others when words could not resolve a situation. Although he wouldn't simply allow himself to be killed by anyone, he accepted that any grudges against his past self were warranted. He remembered every person he had wronged as the Hitokiri Battōsai and was prepared to face their hatred or judgment without protest. He believed that he did not deserve the same happiness as others."

The image shifts to show Kenshin's past, including his killings of both huntsmen and villains alike.

Kisuke: "He was in a dark place, but that all changed when he came to Beacon and met us. Man, it was fun. After we graduated, he and Yoruichi embarked on an extensive journey, and the next thing I knew, they had a child. Anyway, back to Kenshin. The man swore off killing humans, crafted a reversed blade, and only took down Grimm — no humans or Faunus. I once asked him why he chose the reversed blade, and you know what he told me?"

Kenshin: "Any fool can wield a blade, but it takes a true warrior to spare lives."

Kisuke: "Yeah, he was one badass dude. Heh, I miss you, buddy. We should share a drink again in the next life."