Lauren's POV

I sighed while looking at Y/N, her eyes glows with excitement right after we finished video taping. She was so excited to share yet, another new song.

"Guys!" She called after connecting the camera to her laptop. "I've got an idea!"

She climbed on stage while carrying the camera and her laptop with her. It reminded me of she used to be when she's sharing her new photographies with me back then. I smiled at the memory. I think old habits never seemed to die.

When Y/N took her place beside me, kissing my cheek before sitting down.

"You know how Simon said, we can perform at least 10 songs? Covers or not?" Y/N said. The Allegiance nodded their head.

"So I'm thinking, how about in one of our song, let's say this one, let's sing with Fifth Harmony?" Y/N asked.

Everyone agreed. I looked at Y/N and all the sudden I don't know why but there's this vibes I'm sensing about her. I good kind of vibes. She looks more vibrant.

"Oh! How about the new song we just wrote? I think that'll be so cool. Since our genre is somewhat punk rockish, and Fifth Harmony is pop so why don't we mash it up a bit?" Andres said.

"True! So we ask Simon if he'll allow it and maybe we could post another video for next week!" Shay said.

"Definitely!" Y/N cheered. I smiled and just looked at her. I don't know why but I have her a long good look, mesmerized by the beauty she holds.

"You know, I could melt if you don't stop staring at me!" Y/N said as she covered my eyes. I didn't pull away but I just smiled. I hear her groan.

"I can't cover your eyes! They're the best pair of emeralds!" She said and pulled her hands away. Still looking at her she looks back at me, with the same intensity, if not more.

"Well, you and I are the best pair there is." I said and nuzzled her nose with mine. Y/N giggled, the giggle that you won't expect from badass looking girl. I feel such a boyfriend everytime I hear her do that.

"You're such a dork!" Y/N said and leaned over to peck my lips three times. I closed my eyes at the softness of her lips. When Y/N pulled away she looked back at me and kissed my nose and smiled. She laced our fingers together and she began working on editing and posting the video on YouTube.

"I bet you, one of them will be screaming later tonight." I hear Dinah snickered.

"Oh you know what Dinah? I think we need to start looking!" I said and gave her a glare.

"Start looking for what?" She asked.

"For you chill!" I said. Everyone laughed and I felt an arm on my shoulders pulling me close, and when I was pulled close I felt a pair of lips on my forehead.

"Be nice to Dinah!" Y/N said teasingly.

"Exactly! Listen to your man!" Dinah said.

"Yeah! Honestly, Y/N is more manly than I am!" Andres said and laughed.

Here I am feeling like the boyfriend not too long ago. But I smiled and laughed at the thought. Boyfriend Lauren is all over media anyways! So I think the fans agree to me but I like boyfriend Y/N too, I feel protected! But damn! Now that I come to think of it girlfriend Y/N is cute! Why am I talking as if Y/N can be both?

My thoughts is interrupted by a sudden noise coming from the speaker. It sounded like a crashing car or like an explosion! Then when I recovered from it, I noticed that Y/N hasn't. Her hand that was wrapped across my should are tensed and is clutching on my arm. I looked over at Y/N and she looks like she is not in this world but somewhere else. Y/N's face turned pale.

"Y/N!" I said and tried to shake her awake. Then her eyes drifted to me and she looked like she just woke up, startled, her breathing is shallow and ragged.

"I'm sorry I need to go to the washroom!" Y/N whispered and ran off the stage and out of the venue.

"Where she going?" Jacob Whitesides appeared.

"Were you the one who caused that noise?" I asked calmly.

"Yeah," Jacob said and laughed. "I was trying to do tech but I messed up. Don't tell me that's what scared Y/N away?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes at him. "She just needs to pee." I said.

"Oh! Here I thought I startled each of you!" Jacob said and laughed walking away. "I'm just gonna learn more about doing that to make sure I don't mess up." He mocked.

Y/N's POV

As I ran away from them, from what just happened, flashes from my dreams are in loop inside of my head right now. I can't seem to take it off my head. It's like I'm stuck! If I tried to do something, nothing happens! It just gets worse and worse. By the time I reached the washroom, tears are leaking down my face.

"Calm down, calm down!" I whispered to myself. "Gosh Y/N get yourself together!"

I keep breathing, walking when all the sudden a flash of something that isn't from my dream interfered my head I gasped.

I went inside a stall. and the new image is now the loop, younger me and younger Lauren, kissing by the shore. I was confused, I looked around trying to focus my mind towards something else. But I can't. So I took my headphones out, my breath shallow, my hands shaking. I take it out and fiddled with it. I plugged my earbuds in my phone and blasted a random music. I breathed in, closed my eyes and breath out and focus to what music I was listening which is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran and focused my mind towards Lauren. I calmed down and walked out of the washroom where all the sudden Jacob Whitesides is waiting for me.

"Long time. Bitch!" He said and pulled something from his back and before I can even process anything I felt a sharp blow at the side of my head and I hissed. Everything seemed to turn dark until my head hit the floor bouncing and all the sudden darkness ate my sight away.