Episode 4: First Results & Second Mission!

Start from the beginning

"Okay, let's move onto the actual results!" Leah said, with more excitement than anyone could possibly have given the circumstance.

"Don't gaslight them, Leah." Eunbyul said.

"I'm not!" Leah exclaimed.

"Okay, let's get to it." Ryujin said. "To make it dramatic, just like last season, we are going to start with 5th place."

Exhales of nerves were heard through the auditorium. If they weren't nervous before, everyone was now.

"When your name gets called, please take your seat of your corresponding place value." Eunbyul said, motioning to the chairs that have numbers ranked 1-18 behind them.

"Okay, let's see the very first result." Ryujin continued. "The very first fifth place is...with 420,000 votes...trainee #4, Jung Minhyuk!"

The camera landed on the rapper whose eyes went wide as he didn't realize it was him at first. He looked at his twin who was beside him who reassured him it was him and Minhyuk stood up. He awkwardly made his way to the 5th place chair.

"Congratulations, Minhyuk!" Leah exclaimed. "You are the first to be put on this stage. How do you feel?!"

"Confused." Minhyuk nervously laughed.

"Don't be." Ryujin smiled. "You earned it."

"Let's move onto the fourth place now." Eunbyul said. She opened her cue cards and her eyes widened and mouth dropped. "Oh wow. I think this is the first in survival show history. We have a four-way tie for fourth place!"

Gasps and murmurs filled the room.

"That would make Minhyuk 8th place then, wouldn't it?" Leah asked her fellow hosts.

"Way to make the male feel better, Leah." Eunbyul said.

"Sorry." Leah giggled nervously.

"Unfortunately, Leah is right." Ryujin said, turning to the male who was already placed. "Minhyuk, I'm sorry, but you'll have to move down to 8th place."

The male gave a single nod and then moved to the 8th place chair.

"Please reveal the four people in fourth place, Eunbyul." Ryujin said.

"Of course." Eunbyul nodded. "Since they were all tied, they will be placed in order based on their numbers for the show. Meaning, if they are contestant 1, 2, 3, and 4, contestant 1 will be at the top and sit in the 4th place chair while 4 will be at the bottom and sit in the 7th place chair. However, this will not make a difference in your actual rankings. You guys are technically all fourth place, understood?"

All the boys nodded and replied in some type of yes.

"Okay, let me reveal the fourth placers then." Eunbyul said. "With 440,000 votes...they are...trainee #3 Jung Jinhyuk, trainee #9 Isaac Boivon, trainee #10 Kim Juwon, and trainee #11 Niccolò Ricci!"

The four all popped onto the screens. With a mix of different emotions from each of them, they all made their way onto the stage, taking their places based on their trainee contestant numbers.

"Wow, 9, 10, and 11 all in a row!" Leah exclaimed. "That's crazy!"

"Definitely." Ryujin said. "And it looks like despite being in the third place team, they still did well. As did Jinhyuk. Congratulations boys."

Everyone bowed in thanks as they took their seats.

"Alright then!" Leah exclaimed. "Time for third place!"

"All you, LeeLee." Eunbyul said.

Leah giggled before giving a shot at serious suspense. "In third place...with 460,000 votes...is trainee...Lee Yemin! Congratulations!"