-Chapter 1-

I woke up, groggy and sore in the back of my head. "What the hell is all of this?" Rubbing the back of my head, I looked around. Everything was so grand and dazzling white. "I'm too tired for this," I muttered flopping down on the pillow. 

The Sunshine streamed into my face while the birds twittered from outside. Grimacing, I put my hand over my eyes. The sun was being so annoying, why couldn't it just go away? Grunting, I shifted my body to a more comfortable position. 

"My Ladyyyy," a singsong voice said from outside the door. a knock came only a few seconds later. "Come in," I rasped. 

I wasn't panicked as I was sure this was a lucid dream or some crazy fantasy my half dead brain had created.  I suddenly sat up. I had never experienced a lucid dream before. But was this really a lucid dream? The bedsheets felt a bit too real. I read somewhere that if you overthink in a lucid dream then you would get stuck in it so natually I started overthinking.

"My Lady? are you okay? your face looks a bit strange," The same voice said. I looked up, seeing a pretty freckled girl with brown eyes and light brown hair wearing a maid costume. Wait. a maid costume? Did my deadass dream up a scene from a historical period? 

"My Lady? Lady Atalanta? are you perhaps Ill?" She said. "Uh-I-Uhm-," I spoke with my usual eloquent speech. 

Stuttering, I managed to get a few words out. "Uh, Who are you?"

The stranger tilted her head and looked at me with a worried expression. "Lady, did the fall do anything to you?" I tilted my head right back. "I don't know you, also why are you calling me Lady?" 

The stranger's eyes widened. "But you must remember me, It's your personal maid whom you chose yourslef, Mila." I shook my head. "Sorry lady, I don't know anyone called that." 

'Mila' gasped and said, "Oh dear, the fall must have really damaged your head, I'll go and get a doctor My Lady, just please wait here." 

Confused and Sleepy, I went over to the mirror. Did my hair get longer? It looks darker too. What happened to my eyes? Why are they Blue?? Did I die and possess someone else? Holy shit, what did I get myself into now?