Chapter 70

Later that day we went on a walk. We went shopping then I got a call. "Hi Lexi what's up" I said "hi girl wanted to let you know if you would like to do a play boy cover". "I'll think about it I'll call u later" I said and hung up. I wanted to make sure Vance was ok with me doing play boy. I waited till we got back to the house. "Vance I need to ask I something" I said and he came over. "Would u be ok if I did a cover for play boy" I laid it flat out like I always did. "Jade it's your job of course I'm ok you do what you need to do for work ok" he said and kissed my forehead" "ok just making sure" I said and called back Lexi.

The next week I had the shoot. I did a couple different outfits and poses and stuff and I was told I would be notified when they chose the photos. I went back home after and Vance's was posted out. I went on the computer and started to read some stories. I read one about how a girl had just moved into a town and they moved into a house that was supposedly haunted. Once they moved in the girl started to feel things around the house. Following her and hearing noises. Then one day before she is about to take a shower she sees something behind her with long fingers and grabbed her neck. I stopped. "Fuck" I said then someone grabbed my shoulders. "WHAT THE FUCK" I slapped something and jumped up.

"ITS JUST ME JADE" Vance said holding his face. "I'm so sorry Vance omg I just reading something and Neve remind to much to explain but what are you doing up I thought I were sleeping". I said holding my hips and looking at him. "I was but just woke up and saw the light in here so I walked in DIDNT know I would get slapped". He said smiling "I'm sorry" I said hugging him. I never noticed how tall vance got until now. Holding him and rocking him back and forth. Im 5'8 while he's 6'4. I jumped up and he caught me. My legs wrapped around him waist. Us still hugging. He walked and I didn't know where we were going but I didn't care as long as I'm with Vance I feel safe.

He took us to my room. I was already in my sleep wear so no need to change. "I'm tired" I said waiting for him to put my down. "Then go to bed baby" he laid me in my side of the bed and I went to bed. I felt him later in the night turn so he was facing my back then put his arm around my waist. It's been a month and Vance and I have had sex 2 times this month. No one probably cares but I care. We have been together for 3 months. But really I consider it 1 year and 9 months. I still count our teen age years.

A/n
Hey guys I just published a Wednesday storie go check it out and let me know your thoughts on that story. I'll be updated later y'all..