Chapter 12

We found a spot at the beach they had(if this park doesn't have a beach idc let's pretend it did) and we got 6 chairs. Everyone started to undress and reveled there swimsuits thank god u wasn't the only one who wore a 2 pice. Then I took off my shorts and my shirt. "Hey who wants to race to the water" Jackson added and we all agreed. We had some kid count down From 3. "3.2.1 go" we all ran to the water Ace was the first one I was second Vance was third Mary was forth Jackson and Paige were last. We all laughed and we enjoyed ourselves. After being in the water for a while. The girls went to sun tan.

"Shit i forgot to bring sun screen" Paige said while looking through her bag. "It's Fine i got some here" I said pulling out both of them. "Your suck a fucking life saver Jay" Paige said . We all put on sun screen and we started to sun tan. The boys came back I don't know when but I felt someone lay next to me. We rented out something like a Cabana so there were 5. I opened my eyes and I saw blue. It was normal cause of the sun but I turned over and saw Vance. His hair was wet it was cute. "You look like a wet dog" I said laughing. "Wow that actually hurts". He said grabbing his chest while smiling. He lifted my strap on my top "damn you get color quick". He said. (I know the picture doesn't have straps but let's pretend again).

"Yeah I guess so" I said I turned over so I was on my belly and so I could get color on my back. Vance did the same thing. "Jay can I ask what are those things in your thigh". Shit he saw them. "Oh uh basically my mother killed herself and in the note she left she said she had voice in her head and she just couldn't live with them so she thought the best option for her and for us was to kill herself. So when I found her I kinda started to hurt myself and I knew cutting and burning on my wrist would be to easy to show so I did it on my thigh" I said holding back tears. "Oh jay I'm so sorry" Vance said running my back. "It's fine ya know I guess I had to tell someone some day" I said.

I'll never forget how I found my mother or the fact I found her lifeless body. A rope tied to our beam in our old house. She was just dangling there neck snapped. Seeing the stool kicked away from her. I wondered if when she kicked the stool she had any regrets like "shit I don't wanna do this anymore". Just seeing her there scared me. I guess that's why dad said he wanted a fresh start. I know he misses her he just doesn't want us to see that side of him. Vance opened his arms and let me cuddle him. I guess I needed it right now. After like 45 minutes we went back in the water everyone was splashing everyone. It was just so fucking fun.

Then we started playing games. "What if we play Marco Polo" I said and everyone agreed. Vance was Marco while we were polo. "Marco" he said with his eyes closed. Polo I said lighting behind him. Then I swam away. He almost had be but didn't. "Marco" he said I felt lucky so I went up near him and said polo. I tried to run away but he got me. He tackled me in the lake. He took me underwater and when we got up it was fun. We played a couple more rounds until everyone was hungry.we went to go get food the boys wanted burgers and the girls wanted stuff with chicken.

"You and Vance look close are y'all dating". Paige said while in line. "No Paige we aren't dating we are friends who make out sometime" I said while moving forward in the line. She followed and said yeah right. We finally got to the stand and we all got chicken sandwich's. I paid because I felt nice plus they all paid for me before so it was my turn. "I could have gotten it Jay" Mary said. "I know but it's my turn next time you can pay" I said and she smiled. We got back to our cabana and we ate. "Guys Jade had this amazing idea that we have a Halloween party". Vance said while looking at me. "Omg that would be so fucking cute and we could you my house side my parents are away from another month". Paige said with a smile.

"Halloween is in a week so let's have it on Halloween and we could Invite people I can get the Alcohol" I said. "How" Ace asked "I have a fake ID plus I could just take some from the grab and go I work there and is Moose says anything I'll threaten to go to our manager and cops about him" I said "jay your mean sometime" Jackson said "nah just the facts" I said and we enjoyed our sandwiches and burgers. I kept feeling eyes on me but I tried to ignore it. Everyone went back in the water except Vance and I. I didn't know why he stayed but I was to full I could not move. "I wanna kill myself" I said trying to sit up. "Me to jay me too". He said giggle at me struggling to get up. Finally I did "thanks for the help Hopper" I said jokingly "of course any time Blakey".

He sat on my bed thing and I fixed his hair. "Your hair is all frizzed up now I miss the wet dog" I said messing around with it. He was just smiling "why are you smiling" I said " because you pretty" . He said all I felt was butterflies. "Thanks hopper your pretty too" I said. He leaned in and he kissed me but then it was a small make out. Shit im doing it again falling for a boy I just met but to be fair I felt like I've known him for years. After he pulled away. He laid down and I laid next to him. He was playing with my hair and massaging it I loved it. I fell straight asleep. After waking up to water be splashed on me I immediately got up so did Vance. "Awww the baby's are cuddling". Jackson said. "They are so cute" Mary said. "I feel like a proud mother" Paige said "I'm here to watch" Ace added and finished. "Did you have to splash us though" Vance and I said. "Yes because we wanna go to the water park. We agreed and we headed off.

A/n hope y'all liked this one it is pretty long to I really do hope y'all like the rest to come and should I add some more drama🫢