Chapter 54

It's 2 days later no calls no hanging out no talking. "Give it 2 days and if nothing DUMP HIS ASS" that's all that kept re playing in my head. I walked over to his house. I knocked on the door and he answered. "Jade" he didn't say jay. "Jade what are you doing here" he never asked me why I'm in a certain place why is he now. "I think we should talk" I said just laying it flat out. "I don't think now is a good time" he said with his head peeking out of the door like if he was hiding something. "What are you hiding" I ask wondering why he's acting weird. "N-nothing why would you ask that"

I just pushed the door open. I Danna,ace,Jackson and Emma over. I look at Vance once done looking at them. "Fuck you" I say then run out the door. I could tell someone was behind me. I head screams yelling at me to stop and come back I didn't turn back one bit. Why would he do this to me for the second time. I should have never taken him back the guy in my dreams was right maybe he did only want me for sex.

I reached my house and ran to my room. I thought this time everything would be different. All I did was cry. It was late 7:36 no one was home. I went to the downstairs bathroom where dad pills were. I took them. I went back to my room. I wrote a note.

If you are reading this then I am most likely dead. I know I must have ruined your day I want you guys to know that it's not jaxs or dads fault I've just been hurt in a way I don't think I could recover from. I know killing myself is not smart I could stop it all right now and in the future have a family and a career. But I'm choosing to leave it all behind on some dumb person who doesn't even like me. It to bad I won't get to see the look on their face when they get the call I died. They will forever know it was them that made me go this way. They were the last person I talked to. So dad I'm going to visit mom for a while till I talk again. I'll be safe and un hurt. I tried my best to fight these feeling but I just can't beat it this time. I love you dad you made me the person I was and I'll always remember that. I love you too Jax even though we push each other bitten at the end of the day we love each other. I'm grateful to say I lived to see everyone happy except me I love you guys bye for now
Love jade.

I left the note on my bed I grabbed the pills and started pouring them all in my mouth I started to feel dizzy. Like h was gonna black out. I saw mom in the corner crying, "m-mom" I said then it switched to vance. "Please stay here I'm sorry" is what came from its mouth. "G-gg-go away" I blinded I saw Mary. "Please don't leave me" she said sobbing. "I-I'm s-sss-sorry" I reply. Then it went black. I remember seeing my body on my bed then hearing the door open. "We are home jade" once they got no response they walked up the stairs. They was my father. "Oh no no no no JAX CALL 911 Y-YOUR SISTER TOOK PILLS". I saw Jax in the corner running to the phone. Dad took my body to the bath. He started the water.

"Don't you die on me jade WAKE UP BABY PLSASE WAKE UP" he was tapping my face I started to cry what have I done. "Dad.." I saw Jax with the letter he read it out loud. "NO NO NO NO NOOOO JADE PLEASE WAKE UP BABY PLEASE DONT DIE I NEED YOU" Jax said I've never heard him say that before. Soon after it went black again. This time I was laying down. It was fuzzy. "Hello" I softly said. "Oh my baby you awake Jax go get the doctor" I was in the hospital. All I could think was sorry, "I'm so sorry daddy" I started crying. "Oh baby no don't be sorry I'm sorry". Jax walked in. "Oh jay" he said and went to the other side and thy both hugged me.

"I-I'm so sorry" I said they just hugged me till the staff came in. They explained I overdosed. They said if they had waited another minute I would be dead right now. They took blood and other shit. Then my family left and then the last person I wanted to see walked in. "Hey jay" Vance hopper. "Get out" I said not even looking at him. "Jay I'm sorry I know I'm the reason of you overdosing I read the letter". He said getting to the floor then grabbing my hand. "Yes you are now get out" he shook his head. "No I'm staying" he had tears in his eyes. "Vance get out I don't wanna see you right now" "I will always love you the minute I laid eyes on you I knew I was gonna have you and yes I screwed up badly twice but I need you and if you don't choose to stay with me I will love you walking out of those door then k lived you when you walked into the grab n go. I will always love you". I was crying still "get out I need to be alone" he got up and left finally.

A/n
Hey guys this chapter was a bit heavy for me to write since I had something similar happen to me but I want y'all to know that if you ever need to talk I am here and I will try and create a insta for it so bare with me and I update on that so love y'all so much and see ya soon.