Chapter 2

When we got home Jax was still mocking me. "Ooo I love Vance, oooOooOoo Vance please date me, I'm always at grab and go playing pinball so I'll see you again, I love Vance". He said in voice I hated. "Shut up Jax". I said laughing a little. "Who's Vance" my dad asked wonder who Jax was talking about. "He's known as the trouble maker in town and Jade likes him". His eyes opens wide. "Jade likes Vance" my dad said Mocking me and my brother joined. I ran to my room and shut the door but laughing to.

I changed I to this (image below) change if you want idfc.

Then did my make up

Then did my make up. Which was eyeliner foundation concealer blush and highlighter and a little mascara. (Also include that belly piercing or done idc). I headed down stairs dad and Jac was on the couch. "What day do I start work". I asked wondering when. "Today in 20 minutes". Huh hes just telling me now. "Shit i have to get going". Running out the door. I finally got to the Grab n go I walked in and saw Vance playing pinball he didn't turn around being to focused on the game. A new person was at the counter. "Hey I got a job here and I start now" I said not knowing how to say I work here. "Oh your Jade yes I'm off now and it's you from here on out so lock up at 12:30 please and good luck". She said she seemed nice so I got behind the counter sitting on the little bench they had and waiting. I was reading a magazine when I heard someone walking.

"Oh hey Jade didn't know you work here". I looked up Vance was there. "O-oh yeah started today" looking into his blue eyes were nice not gonna lie. "Nice can I get change for a $5 bill". I nodded give him change and taking the bill. "Wanna play" he said "I have the highest score comin in at 95,000". I knew he didn't know I was boss at it but I pretend I was ass. "No I suck at it" I said pretending "come on one game" I agreed and started everything was going amazing for me. "Holly shit your fucking good at this" I heard Vance say. Finally the ball fell. I looked up 97,000 I made a new high score. "And you don't know how to play" he said with his mouth a little open after. "Fine im good at it now beat my score", I said

He laughed and so did I. "You're funny Jade". He said im while I walked back to the counter waiting for people to walk in.

A/N
Hey y'all this one was short but I'm tired so imma go to bed but ily and have a good day or night wherever u are in this world❤️♥️❤️