Chapter 37

2 months later.

Vance and I were friends again the group was back to being friends. My birthday was December. 26 and Vance's was December 17 He was older though my a year, we had just started winter break. We all planed on going tubing, I started to also get close with Tyler.

We all went to Paige's house and sat on the sofa. We started making a list of what we wanted to do in Vermont while we were there. With Vance's fake ID he could get liquor and joints, then tubing, we were gonna stay in an air B&B, and so much more. We watched movies but after one move I had to go. I said my goodbyes and left. On the way home I saw some kids probably my age.

They stopped looked at me and the only girl in the group started laughing. I ignored and kept walking. Until I heard the thing that ticked me off. "Hey mama why don't you come get warm on this dick" god I hated boys. "WHY DONT THAT PRETTY GIRL GET WARM ON IT FOR THE 10TH TIME" I said them flipping them off.

It started snowing but not long after I got home. I started to make dinner. I made Chicken Parm with pasta. An hour later dinner was served. We all ate and enjoyed the meal. The next week was the week we went to Vermont. Vance Borrowed his fathers van and we were set for the next 30 hours. We all got on the van and we started out drive.

The first 10 hours were .... Fine except for us having to pull over 4 times due to Ace having to throw up. We stopped at a hotel and booked 3 rooms. Everyone paired up and vance and I were left. Mary winked at me like this was my shot. But i didn't know if i wanted to be with him I mean we finally had just gotten back to normal so I wanna ruin that.

We got to our room and I took a shower, he went after me I got into bed early. "Someone's tired" he said walking out in nothing but sweat pants. "Yeah so goodnight" I said and went under the covers. I woke up in the middle of the night to feeling someone's arm wrapping around my waist.

I acted as if I was still sleeping. He had pulled me closer until my back met his stomach. I didn't care I was just ducking tired. We woke up to banging on our door and he went to answer it. All I heard was "GET UP BITCHS ITS 9am TIME TO HIT THE ROUD WE HAVE 20 HOURS LEFT". I could tell it was Mary. I got up and since we didn't bring anything from the car I just grabbed my sweater and walked out.

We got to the car and this time Jackson was upfront driving. Vance had sat next to me and I was readying. "What ya reading" he said "a book about the paranormal wanna read with" I said sharing the book. I was about to turn the Paige when he stopped me from doing so. "Woah don't do that i ain't done" he said with a smile and u waited until he flipped the Page.

A/b
I know this one was boring im trying to come up with a posting schedule so I'll try and post that tomorrow so stay tuned byeee❤️♥️