Chapter 9

"What else did you tell her" Mary asked scared. "Well when she said she would kill me I said if she laues a hand on me I would break it and I did mean it". Mary was just speechless "hey well I was telling the Truth I mean was if she was in my place she would say the same". "Your right Jade maybe standing up to her was a good idea". She said looking more happy.

After talking we walked back Inside. "Heyy guys what's up". Paige said with her happy self "nothing much just chilling and waiting for Vance to stop playing" I said because this was boring "listen I'm about to beat my high score just wait" he said focusing on the game. "Mhm THATS what you said the last 5 times". I said walking away to get another pop. The same kid who tried to have sex with me the first time I came her was that the cashier.

"Hey beautiful this all" he said with a smile. I wanted to kill myself "yeah that it". I said trying not to make contact with him to much. "Oh come on I know you like me just admit it" he said scanning my coke. "Listen i DONT fucking like you and I never will just except that your little pony dick won't get any head god you make me want to turn lesbian" I said grabbing my coke and walking out of the store. I walked out heading to the back of the store just sitting there waiting for me to get up and walk somewhere else. "HEY JADE WHAT HAPPENED BACK THERE" Ace said running to me.

"Nothing much other then Pony dick trying to have sec with me". Ace finally reached me and sat next to me. "Damn im sorry Jay but you are right he does have a pony dick" he said laughing a little at the last part. I also started to laugh. "Hey come one I'll make sure your ok" he said standing up and reaching his hand out. I took his hand and we walked back into the the store. "Hey where did you go" Vance said "I was outside where else" I said being a smart ass. "Ok miss smart ass". He said.

After a few more moments Vance got angry and so we left. It was already 2:43 so Mary and Jackson had to go home to help with family. While Ace,Vance Paige and I didn't have to go we thought that maybe going to someone's house would be cool. "What if we go to my house my mom and dad are out of town so the house is empty". Paige said and we all agreed. It was a 20 minute walk so not to bad. "Hey did you hear about that kid missing he's been missing for like 2 months now". Ace said "oh my god I though they found him" Paige said. "He's probably ok and fine maybe he ran away". Vance said "or not what if someone's going around taking kids". I said being concerned "it's a small town Jay they would have found the kidnapper now". Vance said.

"Or maybe he's just really good at hiding too" Paige added. We talked more and finally got to Paige's place. It was HUGE "DAMN Paige you didn't tell me you were rich" I said smiling. "Yeah dads a CEO of a company and moms a house Wife but she doesn't trust him so she goes on every business trick with him no matter how long it is". Damn that's ruff. We walked I got he house and everything was big like huge. "Wanna watch TV" Paige said and we agreed. I sat down and Vance sat next to me. All I thought was Damn even the couch was comfortable.

We put on TV and everyone fell asleep. Vance head was on my shoulder. So I carefully move his head on a pillow and he didn't wake up what a win. I went to the fridge and grabbed a water. When I closed the fridge Vance was leaning on it. I gasped "what the fuck was that for Vance you scared the shit outta me I mean not even 2 minutes ago you were asleep on the couch". I said whispering so the others wouldn't wake up. "Relax I wasn't sleeping I woke up when you moved my head so what you wanna do" he said "I don't know maybe kill people" I said while going to sit on the counter. "Ooo can I join I promise to not tell" he said walking to me.

"Ok but actually what do you wanna do I'm bored and I just want tomorrow to come so we can go to the water park". He said "I don't know wanna make out" I said OBVIOUSLY joking "yeah sure why not" Vance said moving closer to me. "Vance I was playing". I said not sure if he was playing to. "I wasn't" he said then our lips met I mean this isn't the first time but the first time it was on the street and it was kiss NOT a make out. Not going to lie I enjoyed it I just couldn't believe that Vance kissed me not once but twice. After making out he pulled away and smiled. "You're a good kisser jay" he said "aww thank you Vance your not to base yourself". I said fixing his hair.

I got off the counter ad walked back to the couch Vance followed. I sat down so did Vance. But Vance put his head on my lap. "Can I touch your hair" I asked knowing how protective his is about his hair. "Yeah go ahead". Ok Vance either loves me or he's just nice. But I started to play with his curly blonde hair and giving him a massage. I loved this feeling I loved that his friend group welcomed me with open arms and they never once questioned me about something they were just so sweet.

After a couple more hours and all of us asleep Paige woke us up. "Hey guys it's 8:37 did y'all wanna go home". She asked because we all had to be up early tomorrow. Everyone agreed and we left and said our goodbye to Paige. The first person to leave was Ace he lived a couple houses away from her so he was the first one to go. "Bye guys be safe out there see you tomorrow" he said waving goodbye and then entering his house. The next House was Mine. It was a 7 minute walk. "Jay are you excited for tomorrow" Vance asked "no I'm not I wanna stay home what kinda question was that ofc I am" I said giggling and so was he. We finally reached my house "be safe Vance ok" I said then I get Bold so I gave him a kiss. God I loved this boy. I pulled away and I felt Vance smiling. So I looked at him and he was. I walked back "I will jay see you tomorrow" he said then he left. Fuck I liked someone already.

A/N
Hey y'all sorry for posting so late but I have been doing my summer packet and it's fucking 12 pages of math like how am I supposed to remember algebra but anyways I hope y'all liked it I'll try and update again today