"Thanks, but Bakugou you cook well. Where'd you learn to cook??" _____ asked looking at him remembering.

"Oh right you had his food before!" Kiri said smiling "I swear if he isn't a hero he should be a chef!"

"My mom taught me." Katsuki said to her.

"MAMA MITSUKI!! We should definitely go see her Kacchan!" Denki said smiling wide

"Ya let's go to your house next! Video games on Bakugou!" Sero said cheering

"HELL NO!" Katsuki yelled

"Ya let's go there for lunch!" Mina said

"No way!"

"Come on mann you've ever invited us before!" Kirishima said

"Ya ask your mom if we can come by!" Sero said smiling.

Katsuki glared at them annoyed before seeing _____'s face actually intrigued by the idea.

He blushed looking away.

"FINE! Shut it!" Katsuki said grabbing his phone as Mina looked to _____.

"Let's go guy some pastry's to take!!" Mina said as she nods.

Katsuki got up to talk on the phone as the girls ran to buy pastry's.

Katsuki yelled over the phone before he nods to his friends saying they could go.

They got excited paying up and waiting for the girls to buy the pastry's to take for Mrs.Bakugou.

***
They took the bus before getting to the fancy neighborhood as they all followed Katsuki to one of the houses.

"Don't fucking touch anything!" Katsuki yelled at them as he opened the door.

Immediately he was kicked aside as Mitsuki, his mother stood infront of the kids smiling wide.

"Welcome!! Come in, come in! It's nice to finally meet some of Katuski's friends!" Mitsuki said

"Hi Mrs.Bakugou!"

"Hi!"

"Woah shes hot!" Denki said as Sero laughed greeting her.

"Katsuki rarely invites friends over! And ones from UA you all are pretty important kids huh?" Mitsuki says.

They smiled loving her warm hospitality already as Katsuki groaned annoyed.

"So how's my Katsuki doing in school? I hope he isn't causing any of you trouble. Cause if he is let me know." Mitsuki asked while bringing over tea while opening the pastries they brought.

"Oh Kacchan's a real good boy Mama Bakugou!" Denki teases as Katsuki yelled at him.

Mitsuki just shoved Katsuki's head down to not yell.

"Is that so? I always worried he might have a hard time making friends. I'm glad you all stuck with him. He's a good boy once he stops acting like a jerk." Mitsuki says

"Yup that's good old Bakugou!" Sero laughed

"And even making friends with girls! Now that's a new one. I swear if my boy hurts any of you just call me." Mitsuki said

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU OLD HAG!" Katsuki finally snapped blushing

"WHO YOU CALLING A HAG!?"

_____ laughed softly as Katsuki looked at her blushing even more embarrassed.

Mitsuki saw his blush and embarrassment as she looked to the cause. She smiled seeing ______ and walked over to her now.

"What's your name dear? I don't remember seeing you during Katsuki's orientation??" Mitsuki asked