Secrets (BirdFlash)

Wally West was a normal teenage boy that did normal teenage things.Well i guess that's not all true. yes wally was a teenager and for the most part he did normal things, but he was on ordinary boy. he looked ordinary enough with his fire red hair and green eyes but wally was fast, really fast. Wally West was a sidekick to none other then the flash, the fastest man alive. Wally was usually open about a lot of things, but he had a secret no one know about. Wally Rudolph West was head of heels,100% in love with with Robin. Robin was his best friend in the whole wide world and everyone knew that. Sure wally knew literally nothing about who he really was or what his real name is but he still was in love with him fullheartedly . he knew that if he were to ever ask his best friend about is secret identity that batman would flip his lid. All Wally could do was hope that one day his love would tell him everything.

Richard Grayson was never a normal boy. he was born and raised in the circus till age ten, when his parents were murdered. after that the billionaire Bruce Wayne took him as started his training. it was to hard for the new boy wonder since he was a trapeze performer. the black haired, blue eyed boy was then sworn never to tell his secret identity to anyone. But Dick had a secret bigger then his identity that not even the cape crusader knew. Richard (Dick) John Grayson was madly in love with the goofy speedster of a best friend Wally West. Dick want nothing more then to tell Wally who he really was since Wally had told him everything there is to know about Wally West. the only problem was Batman. if he found out that Dick told anyone he would probably have him removed. All he could do was hope that one day he would be able to tell him without the dark knight knowing.