13.

"Forget that even happened."

He felt like a joke. Beomgyu just stared up at Yeonjun, shocked at his words. Forget. The male on the ground didn't feel anything except humiliation, anger and sadness. The emotions swirling into a big, big balloon inside his head and a stab to his back was what made him flinch. Of course, it wasn't a real stab in the back, but it did feel like it.

Forget. He wanted to shout at Yeonjun, cry and laugh at how naive and so fucking stupid he was. He actually fucking thought that Yeonjun, Choi Yeonjun would like him or even love him. He fucking thought that Choi asshole and bastard Yeonjun would fuck him and want to have something after that?!? Forget.

"Beomgyu, please.. say something.." a small voice was heard in the back of his head. The voice told him to say something, it wanted for Beomgyu to wake up, but all Beomgyu saw was red in his eyes and tears streaming down his face. All the emotions of laughter, anger and sadness were combining into one. He wanted to laugh at himself, to fume at the male next to him and to cry at home at how dumb he was to think, that he was for real. Forget. This word was still included in his mind as it was the most important of all. And Beomgyu just couldn't let that one single word go, but soon, his eyesight became clear again and he was met with Yeonjun's face centimeters away, but the male didn't feel flustered, he felt angered.

"Beomgyu, listen-" "AND WHAT'S THE POINT LISTENING TO YOU!?" The older was shocked at the younger's outburst, but what happened next shocked him even more. He started laughing. Pure laughter filled the silence. "I'm... I'm so fucking stupid.." once the male said that, Yeonjun was about to talk but was cut off by the younger again. "I slept with you and now I get to know that it was a one time thing.."

"Look, Beomgyu, it's not that you're not cool or anything, I just-" "You just fucking used me. I feel so fucking embarrassed because I thought that we were something! I-I feel like shit.. Yeonjun! I feel like absolute shit around you!" The shorter cried out a he looked down at his lap, water drops running down his cheeks and on his hands.. how was he that dumb?  He couldn't feel fine or okay, just seeing Yeonjun stand there and look him in the eyes. He needed to get out and fast. He couldn't stay here for long anymore, not with Yeonjun.

"CAN YOU FUCKING LISTEN?!" it all went quiet when the older shouted, making Beomgyu silent, but not for long. "I-I.. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. Believe me, I didn't think that it meant that much to you, but we can't undo things.. so please, listen. I can't love you, Beomgyu, not when I'm still here and you live in the human world. You see, when you get out of here, you.. you won't remember what happened and you will forget about me." the younger looked at the other, his eyes told Yeonjun he wasn't okay. He wanted to tell him something, but to Yeonjun, those words would still be nothing.

"Then let's go then." the shorter muttered as he stood up and grabbed his bag. Yeonjun opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it. That's when the two started packing and were off, off to the portal where it all would end.

They were here. The two came to the end of the whole road. The both males stood right in front  of the big gates that lead to their Fairy tales end. Beomgyu eyed Yeonjun that was standing beside him as he looked down to his feet and then to the younger. The older smiled sadly as the huge gold gates opened and they were met with a fantastic view of a portal surrounded by trees, vines, crystals and shimmers. The sky was dark as Beomgyu's time was ticking and shortening.

"You ready?" the taller asked as the two males went forward into the magical forest where their adventure would come to an end. Beomgyu looked up at Yeonjun as he slowly nodded, giving the male a tight lipped smile. The two walked to the portal, the wind blowing softly as some birds chirped and fooled around in the air. Time ticked fast and soon they were right next to the portal, the magical thing all purple with some white swirls in it. Beomgyu looked up at it as he sighed. It was really the end.. but he didn't want to leave. no

"So, I guess this is the end.." the older quietly said as he looked at the male, smiling sadly at him. Beomgyu had a frown on his face and he wanted to cry. He wanted to go back, but not without Yeonjun. The younger wanted to ball his eyes out, he can't let go. Not anymore, he wanted to be happy that he's leaving, to get away from the other, but his heart really wasn't siding with him today.

"No no no! Please don't cry!" Yeonjun shouted as he ran up to the other trying to shush him down. The shorter was crying, breaking down as the older pulled him to his chest, the smaller wrapping his arms around the male's upper waist as he cried. "Yeonjun! I can't go back! I can't go back, I can't go back!" Beomgyu cried out in pain, his body shaking as he balled at the pain in his chest, his eyes full with tear rivers and strong hands pressing against a warm flesh. That's when he heard a noise.

"He's here! We need to get him before he escapes!" He heard a man shouting in the background, but didn't see anything near the gates, but Yeonjun quickly pulled the male off and reached down to the level the shorter was on, holding his shoulders softly. "Look Gyu, you need to go. As much as it hurts, baby, you can't stay here, you have to leave." Yeonjun said, Beomgyu blinking through his tears as his head started hurting and everything began to blur. There was a quiet noise of fast footsteps coming closer to them, second by second.

"Yeonjun.. Noo, I want to be with you longer. No Yeonjun, don't leave me!" The male begged, but Yeonjun hugged him once more and quickly pulled away before taking off his necklace and giving it to Beomgyu. "I can't leave, baby, my precious baby, you have to get out of here, take my necklace, it will protect you" Yeonjun said quickly, trying to calm Beomgyu down, that ending in the footsteps and voices to become more audible. The shorter cried, he couldn't let Yeonjun go, he will not go, but all of that changed when he saw soldiers coming in through the gates. Adrenaline rushed his guts as Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu to the portal.

"BEOMGYU, GO, NOW! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" The male yelled making Beomgyu feel panic. No, he can't! He's too pathetic to leave! "Nono, I can't leave you behind!" Beomgyu cried as he saw the soldiers getting closer, he cried. He fucking cried. That's when he felt lips on his. The whole world stopped as his heart shaked and was still beating, even if his life depended on it, but when he felt a push, he knew, that that must have been the last moment his life was almost perfect.

He ran. Once Beomgyu woke up right next to the area where he got stuck in, he ran, crying and bawling at the whole one hour. He ran and ran until he reached the school wall and stopped, realising what he was doing, what have happened and what he still didn't forget. He remembered it all. How he got attacked by a merman, how he walked miles and miles to get to a portal and even the last words Yeonjun said to him.

He remembered.