12.

Strange. Strange, the feeling Beomgyu felt right now. When the older woke up, he didn't find Yeonjun next to him so he decided to go take a bath now as he sat in the water, the water in his hair dropping on his body or in the tub filled with water. The older was no where to be seen and that made the younger sad. After the thing that they did last night, he couldn't register what made them do it. Even if he didn't regret it, he just didn't think that Yeonjun probably didn't regret it too. Maybe it was a mistake?

The male didn't want to believe it was a mistake. It was his very first time. He may have heard of Hyunjin talking about love making, but he referred to it as sex while Beomgyu as love making. It was just as he imagined. The pleasure, the feeling, the thoughts were really wonderful and he actually finally felt loved as in a sexual and romantic way. He didn't get it why Yeonjun wasn't around, though. He wanted to talk about it, hug with him and just be with him. But he too knew that that wouldn't be possible as the male himself didn't know if he was ready to face the older. Was it okay? Was it not good to Yeonjun? Did he do something wrong?

Maybe he just needed space. Some people after sex need some time to think and get their mind in one peace, but would it be bad if Beomgyu thought that they made a mistake? Gosh, he really needs to stop thinking about this. After all, he can't let his stre-

His thoughts were cut off by three knocks on the door and by a voice "Good morning, Beomgyu. Please come out as soon as possible, because we will be leaving pretty soon" after that the male hear shuffling at the door fade away to who knows where, but he was here. Yeonjun didn't forget him. Beomgyu looked down at the tub filled with water once again and then looked around. His eyes only landing on the small little seashell on a cabinet and he sighed. His eyes went back to the water, his lips in a straight line and his hands wrapped around his knees as he looked back at the seashell once more. Yeonjun simply didn't want to talk to him, it was easy as that.

"Can you please wait for a second?" Beomgyu said as he saw the older male already waiting at the door, his arms crossed around his chest and a small backpack on his shoulders, as well as another backpack on the floor, waiting for the other to come. The smaller quickly ate his meal and cleaned his plate up and put it in it's place. Not long after, the male was putting his shoes on and already grabbing the bag as the two left the house. Beomgyu was his with a soft cold wind, a blue and purple, mountains and trees surrounding them, as well as some birds playing and singing in the air. If he had enough time, Beomgyu would enjoy and cherish the view longer, but time was ticking and he already wasted some of it by blankly staring at nothing while being in the tub.

As the two started walking, with Yeonjun leading the way, Beomgyu felt the silence take them over once again. He didn't want the walk to be quiet so he started a conversation. "How much time do we have left?" The younger asked as Yeonjun looked down at his wrist where a small little gold watch was displayed on. "A day... we have only one day left." Beomgyu saw the way Yeonjun froze a little at the realisation, but continued walking. "That means we will have to do it fast, right?" The smaller asked, only getting a nod in return. Yeonjun wasn't comfortable. Beomgyu knew that and he knew all about the fact that this conversation would lead nowhere.

The two walked for what seemed like hours, not talking, just walking. At one point Yeonjun held his hand for Beomgyu to take as the younger was getting tired. But they both knew it wasn't only about that. It was about the emptiness that wanted to be filled by each other. Beomgyu wanted to yell, fight, cry at the taller, but he knew that wouldn't bring anything. The only thing that was rushing around his mind was about last night. About when they finally kissed, when they finally gave in to each other. It was too much to lose. Beomgyu hated Yeonjun. Yeonjun hated Beomgyu. But the both of them found peace and comfort in each other that the two were oh so longing for.

The males were now in a forest, Yeonjun suddenly stopping and going to sit on the grass as the younger just watched him with tired eyes. They were in the same golden forest, except it was different now. There were no dusts of gold in the air, which was pretty weird compared to the other forest. They were exactly the same, but why didn't it feel the same. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who was setting up a fire. They didn't speak at all and that made the smaller's head ache in thoughts.

"Isn't it too early to set up the camp?" Beomgyu asked the older who was now setting up the beds before lifting his head up to answer the question. "The place we need to get to is quite close, so we need sleep and get some energy first." That all was answered with Yeonjun's fiew words as the two went on with their things. Well, Yeonjun's thing was setting up the camp while Beomgyu's was just standing. But soon, the younger sat down, looking at the taller putting the beds together. He wanted to talk to Yeonjun, ask about last night and do it again. It was stupid, but his heart couldn't handle the feeling that he felt not a long time ago, the feeling of someone loving you.

The silence was loud, really loud. The male didn't know how to start the conversation, he wanted to get close to Yeonjun badly, but couldn't. There was like a wall between them and Beomgyu just couldn't succeed breaking it, while the older just seemed like he was making no effort to talk to the male at all. But Beomgyu put his ego down, and opened his mouth to talk.

"About... about yesterday.." the boy saw how the other froze, how he stood still, not moving a muscle. Beomgyu gulped at the quite moment and started talking. "Um.. I.. I don't really know how to say this, but-"

"Stop talking."

Yeonjun cut into Beomgyu's speech as he looked at the forest. The male shut his mouth and looked down at his lap. Yeonjun sighed and after that the younger heard footsteps and soon enough, a shadow climbed over his figure, hiding the sun away from his image as the male looked up. Yeonjun was standing right in front of him, his big body standing tall and strong as his expression didn't change one little bit.

"And please..

Forget that even happened."

_________________________________________

A/N: I missed you all so much, I didn't update this book in a month. I am so sorry, but look now there's an update.

Just haven't really been able to update, but here I am!