11.

The view was beautiful. The two right now were walking through the mountains. The beautiful view of the big rocks and snowy tops, as well as the sky was a pastel pink, pastel purple and cyan. The dark trees making the view even more better. The two males have been walking for five hours now, well that's what Yeonjun told him. Beomgyu was really tired, he felt his legs already want to give out, as he saw Yeonjun walking away like he had to go home from school to eat. And the male was really hungry, just thinking about food was making his mind go crazy.

"Are we there yet?" Beomgyu shouted as they were so close to the mountains top. Yeonjun looked back at him and then darted his back to his tracks. After a few more steps, the taller was out of sight as the smaller huffed, tired and exhausted. When Beomgyu eye rolled at the mountain top, he started walking and after a few steps, he was met with a pretty view. On the mountain top was a small cottage, but it looked so pretty and all Beomgyu could think about was how he is going to lie down and sleep for 10 hours.

"We're here" the older said as he looked back at the younger. Beomgyu being out of reach as he thought about going into the cottage and laying in there for 10 hours. "Let's go, or else  the trolls will miss think of us as their lunch." Yeonjun said as he went of to the house while Beomgyu hurried after him. Trolls? Well, all he knew about them is that they only existed in fairy tales.

Just as the younger saw the male walking next to the small house, Beomgyu tried his hardest to quickly get to the older. Just as he was next to the house, he saw, that Yeonjun was waiting for him and unlocked the door. "Go in first" the taller said as opened the door for Beomgyu. The smaller went in and finally saw the little house. It was pretty blunt, but it fit Yeonjun's personality. The older looked back at the older who locked the door and now was close to the younger. "I know it's not much.. but this is home." Yeonjun said as he looked around, giving Beomgyu a sheepish smile. "No, no, don't worry, it's really cool" the smaller said as he looked around too, meeting the older's eyes in the process. Then, Yeonjun walked to, the younger guessed, the kitchen and open up some cupboards. Yeonjun got something, as well as two plates and and two forks. As the older was doing something, Beomgyu looked around more, seeing the details of the house. Even if it was wooden, it had this kind of futuristic touch in it as the inside was pretty much black with wood and with some white things. It looked pretty to be honest. Just as Beomgyu went to sit on the bar area where the older was getting some food for the two to eat.

"How.. how did you get this stuff?" Beomgyu said to the taller, pointing his finger to the items that were totally not from this world. Yeonjun looked up, looking at things and chuckling at it. "I got them from the human world, a long time ago. Maybe 3 years ago? I don't know exactly, but yeah." The older went back to getting the food ready. Beomgyu had so many questions that needed to be answered.

"What kind of magical creature are you?" Beomgyu asked as the other froze on the spot. After some time, he looked at the shorter and just smiled. "I am a bat hybrid. That means half human, half bat" the older said as he looked back at the shorter male. "Then what kind of magical creatures are Soobin, Kai and Taehyun?" Yeonjun looked at a corner before answering. "As you know, Taehyun is a wizard, while Soobin is a merman and don't worry, the merman you saw who tried to kill you wasn't really him, it was his copy, while Kai is a-"

"Werewolf" Beomgyu finished as he looked at the older, the other being shocked looked the shorter straight in the eyes. "How.. how do you know?" The male asked as he was still staring. "I saw him. When I stormed off after our fight, he was... chasing me with some other werewolf" Beomgyu explained as he looked down to the table he was sitting at, hoping Yeonjun will say something.

"Good then. Really good that you ran away. He was chasing not for nothing." The older murmured the last part and went back to making the food ready. The younger looked out the window, seeing the sky slowly turning dark as the sky that was around the sun was creating a really beautiful sunset. He will need to get home fast.

The two really didn't think this through. It was time to go to sleep, but Yeonjun only had one big bed. Well, it was big enough to fit them both, but it was a little awkward. "I can sleep on the floor next to you if you want to" the older said as he went to the closet to get a pillowcase, but stopped when Beomgyu said "No need, I think we can both fit on the bed perfectly fine" from that Yeonjun looked at the younger, seeing the other look at the bed while his ears were quickly turning red, making the older softly smile.

"Ok then, as you say so" Yeonjun said, making his way to the bed with a blanket and pillow for himself as Beomgyu sat on the other side. The younger was having a gay attack. Sleeping in the same bed as Choi Yeonjun?! God, what will happen to him? The shorter looked at the side he will sleep on and then looked at the side Yeonjun will. The distance wasn't really big and was just enough for the two to maybe even touch each other in their sleep. But right now Beomgyu needed to go to sleep. As the male tucked himself in, he glanced at Yeonjun who was now fully asleep, so the other just closed his eyes as his mind went to the male that was laying next to him.

Warmth. All Beomgyu felt was warmth and a breath tickling him. Slowly, the male opened his eyes as he saw where he was. The male was wrapped in Yeonjun's arms securely, his legs on the older's waist as his face was smudged into the older's chest. But the male did not forget to feel a long and hard thing pressing into his ass as his crotch was feeling pretty hard too. Oh please save him. Beomgyu whimpered, his face all red and lower area growing hard as Yeonjun moved in his sleep, pulling the other closer, so that his hard on would rub into the other. The younger felt so needy, but he had to stop, but his needs won over his mind and now he was rubbing himself onto Yeonjun while not realising that he woken the other up.

"What are you doing, hm?" The deep whisper sent shivers down Beomgyu's spine as he stopped moving. The shorter gulped as he looked up at the older, seeing the smug smile and half open eyes. "I can feel that you are aroused right now, am I right?" The smaller gulped as he wanted to turn into dust, but nodded a little, wanting Yeonjun to relieve his desire and his own. Yeonjun pulled his hand up and lifted Beomgyu's chin so he was looking at him. The smaller's eyes glistened in the dark as his cheeks were dusted with the color red and lips plump.

"May I kiss you?" The older asked, mesmerized with the beauty in his arms, so when he saw a nod, the male slowly ducked his head down to kiss him. The lips, the taste, the smell. It was so good. Just the feeling of having each other's lips on one another made Beomgyu want more, made Beomgyu want to kiss those lips more and more as he lifted his head up for a better angle. It was so good. And it was so good to Yeonjun too.

Beomgyu felt a hand slowly pull down his pants, but before that, Yeonjun asked again "can I?" Beomgyu nodded and let his clothes be taken off as Yeonjun kissed down his neck. After his clothes were off, he finally felt that Yeonjun was already naked, but that didn't matter right now. All that mattered at the moment was the male in front of him. Yeonjun softly nibbled on the younger's collarbone as the other panted in pleasure. The feeling was so good. It was so good to be pleasured by Yeonjun.

Soon, the male was now laying on the bed with the older on top of him, marking his skin. His heart couldn't stop beating as he felt the hands roam around his body and finally he felt the wet fingers enter his entrance. It all happened really quickly and foggy, but Beomgyu didn't forget how Yeonjun kissed him so fondly as he entered him and how he whispered sweet nothings to him. How he told him how he loved him from  the start. It was all magical right till the end.

And he knew that from that day, he was officially in love.

_________________________________________

A/N: Sorry that I didn't update regularly, I really didn't have time but, how are you all doing?