3.

This is when he is getting confused. He and Yeonjun are now in the library studying for the project. "So, what kind of fairy tale are we researching?" Beomgyu asked as he looked over at the older who had the same exact book as Soobin had. May he add, it was odd. "Blue hour" the taller whispered, making the younger shiver a little. The exact same fairy tale? It was strange.

Maybe, it was just a coincidence.. or maybe they both liked it a lot. Either way, it may seem strange, but at least maybe it may not by other people. The younger sat down opposite of the older as he got out his notebook and pen. He really felt awkward with this guy, he was always just staring at the book, probably reading it for the 10th time today. God, he never felt this awkward with anyone before. Back in his old university, everyone just seemed to cling to him, but well at least this guy didn't. Beomgyu already hated the males guts. An awkward silence was the only thing that was between them. The silence was killing Beomgyu inside so much. He never liked it when there was an uncomfortable tension between him and someone. That's when the younger broke the ice.

"Have you ever did one of these projects before?" The male asked as he looked up at the older, only to see the older not even looking up, but flipping a piece of paper of the book. After he only hummed, making Beomgyu almost lost his control. You didn't know how much Beomgyu wanted to punch some sense into him. Beomgyu felt beaten as he even used his voice only to get an annoyed hum. "Well, if we have a project, you may want to get it over with and maybe not waste my time." The younger was irritated by the older. Yeonjun finally looked up, probably laughing a little at the younger who was now standing, his hands on the table as he was leaning forward with a pissed of face.

"Well, I'm only just getting the information for this fairy tale just so we can start answering the questions that the professor gave us." That when Beomgyu's eyes became wide. Questions? He was fucked. "Ohh.." a smirk was plastered on the older's lips as Beomgyu knew exactly what he was smiling about. "Yes I know, but your the only one reading it" Beomgyu shot back. Yeonjun only raised an eyebrow. "So you definitely didn't hear what the professor was talking about.." this definitely made Beomgyu red as it's not that he wasn't paying attention to the professor, he only was making a small conversation with someone who sat next to him. He heard what the professor told him, but didn't hear the part where he told them about the questions as almost nobody was writing anything down, and Beomgyu being lazy as always, though that it wasn't necessary.

"I did, but nobody was writing the questions down" the male said, now totally thinking that he won. Yeonjun only chuckled. "It's only because this is a common task for everyone, and it's the same questions as always, since we already have them, we don't have to write them down again, but for you, you actually had to. " That's when the younger felt defeated and ploped back down on the chair. "Well, that's too bad for you" Beomgyu said, as he huffed. Boy was he actually embarrassed. That's when a notebook slid to his side, the younger looking at the direction it came from, only to see Yeonjun looking at him with the book on his side as he had a paper laying on his side. "Write the questions from the second page down, and never lose it" the last words sounded sharp as the younger opened his notebook and the other's notebook and started writing the questions down. It was going to take a long time.

Finally he was in his home. Boy, was he tired. He ploped face down on the bed as he groaned in tiredness. It was a hard day. At first it was going smoothly, then his day was ruined by a man called Choi Yeonjun. He still can't believe he sacrificed a day for a project with the most arrogant person in the world. Well  at least the grade will be going up.

One thing that he actually noticed about, was how strange Yeonjun reacted when he said that he never believed in fairy tales. They're just stories for kids to learn from. Since his parents never had actually read or told any fairy tales or myths or legends, he never believed them anyway. But Yeonjun's face when he said he never believed in any bit of them. It was like he was judging him in his mind. While he, Beomgyu guessed, believed in them. Believing in kids stories? Yeah, no.

But he was so confused when the four guys didn't eat their meal, they only ate some of it. And when Beomgyu asked about siblings and stuff, none of them answered. There was no way, that all of them were only borns. He didn't get that much things about them, looked like their only priority was studies. The male huffed as he remembered the fairy tale.

Blue hour, wasn't it? He never was interested in fairy tales, he have actually never really read some. It wasn't that he hated them, he just wasn't interested. But the fact that the two males were reading the same one made him actually confused. Out of all the fairy tales in the world. These two just picked that one and that's it.

He looked at his phone that was next to him as he took it and rolled onto his back. He unlocked the phone and went straight to his messages. Another one? He thought as he tapped on the message, only to see his friend's Hyunjin's message. Gosh, was he tired of the dramatic man.

He looked at the message that was written about the males crush and god was it actually interesting. That's when Beomgyu tapped on the call button and put it on speaker. After some time, he heard his friend's voice.

"Beomgyu, I have some drama you may want to hear" this was the first thing the male said through the call as the younger's palm landed on his face. "So not even a 'hey' from my best friend?" I asked as the other said hello. Hyunjin was his best friend since high school. Even if the male wasn't in the same university as Beomgyu, they still hung out. And besides, they both knew that they be dead meat without each other.

"So, how was the first day?" Hyunjin asked as Beomgyu stood up and groaned in actually annoyance at the thought of his first day. "May I sound as dramatic as you, but it wasn't as great as I thought" That's when the male on the other line started laughing. I almost wanted to punch the male through the screen, but I had to get dressed for sleep first. "I knew it, which guy was it?" Oh, was this boy going to get it when we meet up. "Well, actually, yes, it was a guy. But this guy pissed me off so much" the male said, making the other chuckle.

Hyunjin had known Beomgyu for too long to not tease him "but isn't that university, like, better?" Hyunjin asked, sarcastically. He was actually pretty against the idea of Beomgyu going to a new one, but Beomgyu being that brat he was, just got what he wanted. "Well, the whole place is actually really nice, and most people there are actually really nice and hot" That's what made Hyunjin sadly sigh on the other end. The male had gone through a break up not a long time ago, and boy was he getting dramatic when I reminded him about them.

"Well, good for you, while in here there's only me and my lonely ass.." the male said sadly, which this time made Beomgyu laugh as he was already dressed  in an oversized shirt, ready to chill and gossip with his best friend as he was doing some of his work, but he didn't have to, since there were none. "Like I didn't know about that guy that you keep sleeping with. Hunny, if you were a girl, you would already be pregnant" I teased him which made Hyunjin gasp. "Omo, knew it that you knew" he said, that made me laugh.

_________________________________________

A/N: Yeah, so. Daily updates.