Chapter 3:The Date

It has been a 2 months since Izuku came to Chicago and in that time he and Throttle have started dating. They have a lot in common and shared a lot of good moments together.

Currently they were riding on Izuku's Harley to the beach for their date. Throttle was leaning her head against his back as they rode, taking in his Oak like scent and she was enjoying every moment of it. She could hear his heart beat, it was gentle and warm.

Izuku:Hey Babe, you alright?

Throttle:Yeah, jut enjoying your company. I love you.

Izuku simply smiles and soon arrives at the beach. Throttle get off and heads to the changing booth.

Izuku sat down while he waited his turn. He took out a root beer and popped it open. He took a sip but did a spit take when he saw what throttle was wearing.

Throttle:How do I look babe?

Izuku was speechless, he slowly approached her and kissed her on the lips with passion. Throttle kissed him back and held him close. They kept making out for a few minutes. They broke the kiss and a string of saliva connected them.

Throttle:*panting* I'm guessing you like it?

Izuku:I love it a lot babe.

They then walked into the water and swam with each other, enjoying their date.

Throttle:Hey Izu, can you carry me back to shore?

Izuku got behind Throttle and picked her up a as she was tired from swimming. He carried her bridal style and got her on the back of his hog. He got on and rode back to the garage.

While on the way back, throttle held onto him and slowly drifted of to sleep. Izuku felt her relax,so he rode slower and made sure not to take corners to quickly.

Once he arrived he carried her up the stairs and to his bed. He laid her down and went to get changed.

Once he was done, he walked down and started training. He threw a few hooks into the punching bag and kept going. He does this for an hour and then starts lifting weights.

As he was doing this, he kept having flashbacks to what his so called friends said about him. He didn't care anymore. He just wanted to forget them. But he did tell Nezu he'll be back in a few months.

After finishing up,he walked to the garage bay and starts working on his bike. He started to do a custom paint on the gas tank.

Modo soon arrived and sees izuku painting. He was holding a letter addressed to Izuku.

Modo:Hey kid, you got a letter from Nezu.

Izuku thanks Modo as he took it and opened the envelope. He reads it and sees that he needs to go back.

Izuku:I need to head back to U.A. My teacher needs me back there.

Modo:So when are you leaving?

Izuku reads and sees that he'll be heading back Friday. And also sees that Nezu wants to meet his friends.

Izuku: Looks like I'll be going back on Friday. And Nezu wants to meet you guys.

Modo:Oh cool,id like to meet this guy as well.

Izuku soon yawns and then goes up to bed and lays next to throttle. She moves closer to him and holds him in her sleep.

Tbc...