Chapter 4:Love In Chicago(lemon.)

It is now Thursday night and izuku has finished packing his things for tommorow. He was finishing up as throttle stepped into the room.

Throttle: Hey babe, how's everything going?~

Izuku:Everything's going good ba...

Izu was at a lose for words when he saw what throttle was wearing.

(just the bra and panties)

Izu:Babe, why are you dressed like that?

Throttle:Well I want to make this night special since we won't get a chance when we're at U.a

Izu:Are you okay with doing this, I don't want you to feel forced doing this.

Throttle walks up to him and give him a tight hug. He hugs her back and smiles gently.

Throttle: I love you so much, you always take my feelings in consideration and vice versa. I will always love you and only you.

Izuku couldn't help but shed a few tears. He looked at her and gave her a kiss.

Izu:You have no idea how much that means to me. I didn't have many friends growing up and you are more than that. You are the woman I love my beloved mouse.

Throttle:And I love you my loving hero.

They get closer to each other and began to make out with each other.

Lemon~

As they were making out,izuku started to gently fondle throttle's breast, she gently moans in the kiss feeling him hold her.

She then rubs his member through his boxers she could feel his girth and length. It made her wet as she imagines him ramming it into her.

Izuku then french kisses her and she was in utter bliss. She squeezes his member and he moans with pleasure.

They soon break the kiss and Throttle gets down on her knees. She hold the hem of his boxer and she looks at him with a teasing expression.

Throttle:Let's see what we're working with.

She slowly takes it off and his member stuck out and she looked at it in surprise. It was 13 and a half inches in length. She looks ath it and gently holds it.

Throttle:Jeez Izu, how can you walk with this between your legs?

Izuku just gave a nervous chuckle as throttle puts it in her mouth and starts to suck on it gently. Izuku moans as throttle twirls her tongue around the tip.

Izuku gently rubs her ears as she moans and he groans as he felt the vibration.

Izuku: Babe, I'm cumming.

She feels it buldge and she deep throats it and his cum starts filling he cheeks. She pulls it out and swallows it. She pants as izuku looks at her.

Throttle: Did you enjoy that Izu?

Izuku simply picks her up and places her on the bed. He pulled off her panties and exposed her flower.

He slowly starts licking it and she moans as his tongue enters her pussy. He then goes and levels his member with her entrance.

Izuku: you ready babe?

Throttle nods her head and izuku gently pushes it in. She moans in both pleasure and pain. She then holds him tight.

Izuku:Throttle, you okay? Did I go to fast?

Throttle: No, it's.... Okay. I just... n-need to a-adjust.

Izuku then kisses her tenderly to help her calm down. He gently rubs her back. Once she was comfortable, she nods.

Izuku starts thrusting slowly, in a steady pace. She moans as he thrust against her sweet spot. She starts drooling and izuku keeps thrusting.

She moans as she orgasm. Izuku kept going and looks at throttle. She holds his hand tight.

Izuku: Throttle, I'm gonna cum.

Throttle: Go ahead babe.

With one last thrust he cums into her womb. She moans as he fills her to the brim. He pants slowly so does throttle. He then lays on his back and Throttle lays her head on his chest.

Throttle:Izuku, that was amazing.

Izuku smiles and kisses her. They then pull the blanket over them and fall asleep.