Chapter 1:Decision.

It was a normal Monday for Izuku as he was heading to class. As he was about to enter, he heard Ochako say something that mad him both shocked and angry.

Ochako: Deku is nothing but a naive and softy. He's useless

The rest of his so called friends agreed with her, that was the last straw that broke his ever patient back.

After hearing his friends had mocked him. Everyone called him weak, innocent and gullible. So he made a choice and was now walking to Nezu's office. As he was walking he was met Bakugou.

Bakugou:Hey ner...

The words died in his throat when he saw Izuku's facial expression. He turned a slightly pale.

He didn't say anything as he shoved past him and soon reached the principal's door

He didn't say anything as he shoved past him and soon reached the principal's door. He knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Nezu: Come in.

He entered the room and Nezu could see the absolute rage that was present on his face. He could see he was now done with his classmates.

Nezu:I'm guessing you want to go to Chicago.

Izuku simply nodded and Nezu gave him a one way ticket to Chicago. He then walks to the dorm building to pack up all his things. As he enters the dorms everyone saw him and smiled.

Ochako:Hey izuku.

Izuku:*cold tone* It's just midoriya to you.

But izuku just had a cold expression on his face as he walked to his room. Everyone was surprised by this. Izuku soon came down and he was wearing something completely different.

He was carrying a duffle bag as he passed his former classmates

He was carrying a duffle bag as he passed his former classmates. Lida wanted to say something but Izuku simply ignored him and walked past.

He wanted to get out as quick as possible and get to Charley's place.