Chapter 2:Chicago

It was early morning in Chicago as izuku got off his plane, he collected his luggage and called a taxi, he told the driver to head to the nearest bike dealer to get himself a ride.

Once he got there, he paid his fair and walks in and was greeted by a well dressed man.

Dealer: Hello sir how may I help you?

Izuku: I'm looking for a hog, I wanna ride in both comfort and style.

Dealer: I think I have just the bike for you.

He leads izuku over to a black Harley Davidson heritage softail and Izuku smiled in joy. He let's his hand glide over the smooth curves of the bike, taking in every small detail.

Izuku: I'll take it.

Once the deal was made, izuku got on and started the bike

He then rides of to Charley's place to meet up with her. As he rode through the city he was amazed by the beauty of it. He soon arrived at The Last Hope Garage.

Izuku got off his bike and walks over to the door. He knocks on it and waits a minute. The door opens and Charley walks out.

Charley: Izuku it's good to see you.

She walks over to him and gives him a strong hug. He hugs her back and she takes a good look at him.

Charley:You look awsome izu, how's Aunt inko doing?

Izuku:Ah you know, same old same old.

Charley chuckled and invited him in, he rolled his Harley into a empty bay and sits down on the couch. He looks around and sees crates of root beer. He gets up and takes one out.

Izuku: You mind?

Charley looks over her shoulder and sees him holding it. She shakes her head while izuku pops it open. He takes a sip of it as he sat down and turns on the TV.

As this was going on, Modo, Vinny and throttle were heading back to the garage. They soon arrive and sees a biker sitting on the couch.

Throttle sees him and blushes. She didn't expect to see a handsome guy like him sitting on their couch.

Throttle: hey guys, you see him?

Modo:Yeah who is that?

Vinny:Dont know but he better keep his hands off Charley.

Izuku's pov.

While I was watching an old western, I heard the door open and saw the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

Her fur was a beautiful brown and the most beautiful red eyes. She wore a black leather vest, green sunglasses, red bandana and jeans. As well as black boots.

Me:Um... Hi

The girl waved at me while the two others looked at me. The shorter one had white fur and the right side of his face was covered with a metal plate.

He wore a bandaloer and Blu jeans and black boots. The other was much taller and had grey fur, a robotic right arm and an eyepatch. He also wore blue jeans and boots.

Me:You guys must be Charley's
friends. *points at each one individually.* Throttle, Modo and Vinny or Vincent.

Throttle:You got that right. Who are you kid?

Me:Names Izuku Midoriya, although my biker name is Hell's angel.

Vinny: Os what's your relationship with Charley?

I looked at Vinny and saw I was a foot taller than him. So I got up and towerd over him. I could see the blush on Throttle's face.

Me:Charley's my cousin. She's the closet family I got. My mom's still in japan. Oh and Vinny, you break her heart, I break you.

Charley came in and saw what was happening. She chuckled.

Charley:Izu, don't be like that, Vinny's a good guy.

Me:Fine.

We chatted and really got to know each other. I liked theses guys alot. I like Throttle alot, she was the most nicest girl I ever met.

I'm really looking forward to my stay here.

Tbc...