ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

Start from the beginning

I haven't stepped out of my hiding spot to barge through the door. Two people came out while someone from the inside shouted something. I watch the two figure fade in the distance.
One male and one female. I'm not gonna lie, the lady was very beautiful...

I came out of my hiding spot and went inside the room. There I saw geneviève.

My target.

She looked frightened. But turned into a manically smiled.
"what do we have here? Another shit?" she said. Grabbing something from behind. I tackled her quickly before she can even pull it out.

I pin her hands down. Her hands reveal a gun. I took the gun from her and put it in my pocket.
"where's the bomb?" I ask in a threatening way.
"Why don't you ask the people who took it?" she said.
"what do you-" I then felt intense pain from my side. I fell on the hard cold ground holding the spot that got hurt.
"you guys took too long! Go!" I saw geneviève and the person who stung me with a stun gun ran out.
I clutch the pain and pulled myself together ignoring the pain. My feet stumbled. I ran after them. But notice they weren't in sight.

I tried my best to remember the map I saw earlier while passing by.
"the second bomb should be around there!" I sprinted to the location.

I fasten my pace as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I squinted my eyes only to a figure getting closer. I also realized that they were getting chased by someone. Everything went too quickly but then got slow as if time had stopped.

She jump right as she was going to crash into me. Doing a cartwheel. I saw her, her face was captivating yet awfully familiar. Our eyes met, She had blonde hair and wore a red dress. I look at her for a split second before a heavyweight bumped into me. She perfectly landed and continued to run away. I then noticed she have something on her arms... A bomb.

"UGH! YOU BRAT!" I looked behind me. It was a man. I recognize him at first glance. It was genevièves boyfriend. I stood up and looked at him right in the eyes. When he saw me he immediately froze. I must've given him a nasty look since he then said.
"y-you! Are you also with them?!" he said his voice was obviously showing fear.

"them? Tell me what do you know" I lean in closer to his face.
"as if I'll say anything...!" he shouted. Spit coming out and landing on my face.
"I see...you're not that smart...that's not good..." I rub my face.
I suddenly grip his collar and made face-first  on the floor. I heard him scream but was muffled since I kept his face down.
"I wonder if this might get you to talk"
I repeatedly slammed his head. Large thus getting louder. Soon blood came out.

"W-WAIT! I-ILL T-T-TALK JUST PLEASE STOP!" he pleaded. I grab a first full of his hair and pulled it up. Revealing his messed-up face.
"talk"
"Okay! OKAY! I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT IM PRETTY SURE THEY'RE SOME SORT OF SPY THE OTHER ONE SEPERATED FROM THE LADY! THE ONE I WAS CHASING!"
his voice trembled. Blood dripping from his forehead.
"and who might be this 'spy'?" I asks curious to know who the spy was.
"I think it might be Twilight..."
My eyes perked up.

Twilight...?

My aura began to darken.
The atmosphere became tense. The man flinched seeing my face.
"where did he go?" i ask
"down that path to the buildings upper floor."

Twilight is here...?

It was as if something in me had snapped.

Twilight...

My enemy...

I let go of the mans hair and stood up. He sighs heavily knowing he's free. But as he was about to stand up. I swung my feet on his face so hard it made him go flying.