ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

En başından başla

He went back to the door that the other male was guarding.
M/n came bolting in which caught the guard off guard. Let's say M/n also took him out.
After he dealt with the guards. He twisted the knob. Peeking inside, he can see a red light in the center. M/n walked up to the beeping red light.

"that was surprisingly easy..." he said but then before he can even touch the bomb a gun cocked behind his head making him freeze in his spot.
"Don't even think about stopping the bomb woman," a familiar voice said.
"geneviève right?" M/n asked calmly.
Geneviève didn't say anything.

"that's none of your business. I don't want to kill you but I'm gonna have to since you already know what I plan to do to this dumb theatre"
She said pushing the gun more into M/n's head ready to trigger at any moment.
"you're saying that as if you have a heart..saying that you don't want to kill me and yet you plan to kill your whole family. What makes you think you're going to live a better life after that? Shame on you." M/n's words caused geneviève's teeth to clench in anger. Having to get insulted by someone.

"so what? That's the least I'm worried about. You're a spy, aren't you? Or are you working for the secret government?" geneviève words came out like venom.
"none of your business, woman. I really have to finish this job"
Geneviève laughed at M/n's careless words.
"HAHAHAHAH! AS IF! You will never get out of here alive. How bout this? I'm doing you a favor and giving you a front-row seat next to the bomb~! Doesn't that sounds so fun?" geneviève snap her hands and then 2 more people came in the room holding a rope and a chair.
"tie him up. We don't have this rat to go anywhere" for some reason M/n seems unfazed. Like he doesn't care whether he's going to get tired up or die.

"you get to see the bomb go off with your own eyes before you blow into pieces! AHAHAHAHAH" she laughed maniacally. The two men grab M/n's wrist as geneviève turned around ready to leave the room. That's when he ducked his head as the hand of the man on the right punched the other guy. Geneviève turned around having to hear the impact.

However, she didn't have time to react before she got slammed through the room. "RASCALS!" she shouted as she tried to get up. But her dress was stuck on something. But that's the least of their worries.
"took you long..." M/n said while getting untied by the one and only Loid Forger wearing a disguise as one of the accomplices
"I have to make excuse for myself." Loid finally untied M/n as he grabs the bomb in his hand.

"This bomb seems like it isn't controlled by a remote or button to activate it." Loid examines the bomb in his hands. The duo runs through the halls as genevièves voice can be heard.
"NO! THAT'S MINE! UGH!" she grabs her walkie-talkie and speaks through the phone.
"BABE! THEY GOT THE BOMB! STOP THEM! THEY'RE HEADED TO THE SECOND BOMB" she shouted through the device. It alerted her boyfriend who then quickly sprinted to the location of the second bomb near the stage.

𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀'𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
After M/n left Loid followed after which left me and my sister.
"Where are they?" I said impatiently. Don't get me wrong I feel great knowing that Loid is not here yet. But my mind is thinking that Loid and M/n are together. Damn that Lottie! I will soon discover your secret relationship with M/n! And my dear sister will leave you for good! Speaking of...I have a mission...shit, I have to leave sister alone on her own

I don't trust anyone here. But of course, I have to do my job.
"hey, sis. I'll look for M/n and Loid. They must be lost since this theater is very big" I said standing up from my chair.
"o-oh, please do! I'm getting worried!" she said, her face all red. It may piss me off but jealousy isn't the right thing to do right now.

I exited the room and tried to find the bottom of the stage. When I was near the path to the center stage entrance bottom pit. I suddenly heard noises inside the room. The voice was quite muffled. I can hear two women's voices. As I was trying to comprehend what they were saying I heard footsteps rushing. I hide behind a wall. There were two males. My eyes squinted.
"what the... Is there someone working on this mission other than me?" I asked myself. My mind clicked, TWILIGHT! HE MUST BE HERE!